PDA

View Full Version : Few ideas for the frontpage Profile

Emfulz
05-29-2009, 03:29 AM
1. I see that there is a link to the Xbox.com page of your gamertag but how about a link back to your forum profile or possibly your xbox 360's blog? Maybe even a link of your choice with a field to fill in. (or just show your homepage link you filled out on your forum profile)

2. When clicking on someones name on a comment in the news article on the home page, instead of making it go directly to the forum, make it go straight to the home profile?

3. This one is foolish but a tab of Recent Comments?

This one is for the forum its self and when clicking on someones name in a post it brings up links to check there home page etc., but how about adding a link to that fancy new Profile instead of having the link under your gamercard (some people have it under awards)

Will the forum be getting the fancy new urls? instead of mine being /forum/member.php?u=56079 it'll be /forum/member/emfulz or /forum/emfulz ? idk...

Basher72
05-29-2009, 08:50 AM
On the past point about the 'fancy' url why don't you read the main article and you will find out

Emfulz
05-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Who says I didn't read the article? All I read in there was that the urls will be /profile/Emfulz instead of /profile/56079 nothing about forums. :-\