PDA

View Full Version : Question and a suggestion...

dakisbac
05-29-2009, 01:12 PM
both pertaining to the mosaic of course.

Suggestion: if possible, automatically add the games you add to your completed list to the My Achievements checklist fully checked off. It'd be so much better than going to each individual game, enabling the list, and checking them off that way. I know I don't anyway.

Question: Do you have/is there a source code for the mosaic so that I could add it to my signature using image tags? Methinks there isn't since each game icon in the mosaic links to the game overview page, but thought I'd ask instead of assuming. If not, that's another something I think should be looked into.

The Pants Party
05-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Suggestion: they are two different reports and do not tie to each other. Making them "talk" I don't think would be possible. Though it really doesn't take that long if you've already got 100% - 3 clicks, tops. Enable the list, click the "check all" checkbox at the top, then save. The whole point of the checklist is to keep track of where you're at in games though, so if you're only enabling them when you've got 100% in a game you're not really using them to their potential...

Question: Not sure how well that would translate, especially for someone like me with 140+ completions. The image would be gigantic. I'll put it on the suggestion list for RX when he gets back from E3 though, see if it is even possible perhaps to scale it down to generate a smaller image.

Itsbrown4606
05-29-2009, 02:43 PM
Perhaps you could use those 32x32 tiles that you've been feverishly attempting to fix. :p

The Pants Party
05-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Heh. Well it's easier to scale down a good image than scale up a bad one. ;)