PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Glitch?

ScottCorno1987
05-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Just been to the store on VT09... bought a yellow tee and yellow sweat bands.... equipped them in home and played a game... I'm then wearing a red shirt and wearing glasses??

Wondered if anyone else has had similar problems.

TJGamer360
05-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Hmm. The only similar thing I have had is when I bought an 'orange shirt'. The preview picture was grey and the actual item itself is also grey.

Maverick UKE
05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Just been to the store on VT09... bought a yellow tee and yellow sweat bands.... equipped them in home and played a game... I'm then wearing a red shirt and wearing glasses??

Wondered if anyone else has had similar problems.

:eek: I too had this happen to me earlier today, only just bought the game and was worried... i just backed out of world tour mode to the main menu and then it seemed to reset it!!!

what a geek he looks tho with glasses hahaha

ScottCorno1987
05-29-2009, 05:18 PM
hope quitting to main menu and reloading solves the problem.. because my guy has lost all the customisation I had done (face, hair etc.)

CLB Left 4 Dead
05-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Some items which don't let you choose the colour have a differant colour in the picture than what it says underneath. What is the deal with clothing costing 5000 upwards? I t they should let you hire coaches or just something more worth while than a 60000 superhero shirt.

KennyJH
05-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Exact same thing happened to me, only after i played an online match- tried buying new items straight away to get rid of the red shirt and glasses but no matter what i equip they still stay on

CashlessGecko
05-31-2009, 01:42 AM
Haha!!

This is happening to me right as i type this. No idea what has happened. But i selected my doubles partner as i decided to do both singles and doubles.

So i start my first match, and my clothes, glasses, AND playing style ( Serve, One hand backhand ) is exactly the same as my doubles partner? What on earth?