PDA

View Full Version : Search x360a members by gamertag

Method
05-29-2009, 04:54 PM
This is just a quick suggestion, but I think it would be nice if we could search x360a members by user name as well as gamertag. I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets messages over LIVE from people and tries to check their profile here on x360a. The problem is that some people have GTs like "xX Mr Awesome Xx" but their user here on the site is something totally different like "Bugs Money." By allowing us to search by gamertag too this problem could pretty much go away. Of course I do realize that it requires people to input their gamertag into their profile on the site, but for the most part everyone does that.

@Guide Team - If you're reading this, this post doesn't mean I'm off my haitus yet :p. However there are some good prospects for me right now so I hope to be back to work (both here and for real) soon.

[Waggly Bean]
05-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I think this is a great idea personally! :)

InkedUp
05-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Great idea. Just the other day I got a friends request from a member of this site, but I couldn't find their gamertag in the members list because she must have a different site name. This would definitely sort that problem out

Pheonix_Assassin
05-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Yet another awesome idea suggested (Y)

This would certainly help me and fellow members out since i get FR from members on here and can never find there gamertags on here =[

Rocket
05-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Although its a great idea, a lot, and I mean a lot of members don't put their tags into their profile. So you run into not being able to find them anyway...just putting that out there