PDA

View Full Version : this game

tigro
05-30-2009, 03:06 PM
is good for an hour then its boring, what a waste of 40 :(

its too repetative and its too time consuming, been playing for over 6 hours now and i still only 90th in amateur rankings

jammy55
05-30-2009, 06:10 PM
well what else did you expect you should have watched some gameplay vidieos before buying it then it would have saved you the money i agree that it gets boring but it delivers what it sais it will

tigro
05-30-2009, 08:05 PM
well what else did you expect you should have watched some gameplay vidieos before buying it then it would have saved you the money i agree that it gets boring but it delivers what it sais it will

i did watch plenty of trailers on it thanks, its no difference from virtua tennis 3 IMO, just a few little moves and more tennis players. still the best tennis game about tho

CLB Left 4 Dead
05-31-2009, 07:34 PM
is good for an hour then its boring, what a waste of 40 :(

its too repetative and its too time consuming, been playing for over 6 hours now and i still only 90th in amateur rankings

90th in the amateur rankings after 6 hours is pretty slow going - i know ranking up is slow but in 7 hours i'd played nearly 100 online game (all wins) got to 50th in the amateur rankings and played lots of exhibition matches. The character creation is pretty poor though.

jammy55
06-01-2009, 07:55 AM
yeah i agree with that they should have changed more from VT3 even the achievments are basically the same lack of creativity and rushed it in my opinion still good faviourite tennis game for 360