PDA

View Full Version : Game info

ToXiCRalN
05-30-2009, 03:25 PM
WET is an "acrobatic shooter" that aims for a Devil May Cry-esque approach to stylish action with an emphasis on fusing gunplay with acrobatic movements. WET's developers have said that while games like Devil May Cry have plenty of stylish jumps and shooting, the two elements are never really combined. In WET you can shoot from any position, whether it's spinning on a pole, running on a wall or jumping off an enemy. Levels will be designed as "arenas" for the player to find the most efficient route through a group of enemies for maximum kills and style.

The game also employs an unconventional approach to aiming. In most action games you have the choice to either manually aim your guns or use an auto-aim function. In WET, however, Ruby's left arm is a free-aim that you can control manually for headshots and armshots, while her right arm shoots according to the auto-aim. Each arm is controlled with the corresponding trigger on the controller.1

Source:http://www.mahalo.com/Wet_Achievements

SamCharlton91
07-28-2009, 04:27 AM
Sounds a lot like john woo's stranglehold has potential.

Justin Case
07-28-2009, 05:20 AM
I watched the gameplay and it did have the Stranglehold atmosphere with the slightly similar moves.

But I can't really judge until I play it. I can't wait to slash people up with the sword. :)

Spanky4G63
08-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Feels Kill Bill-ish to me. Looks good though.

olopower
08-03-2009, 12:42 AM
I might just get this, hopefully its nice

Madtown B
08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
oooh the one hand free aim, one hand auto aim idea is awesome, can't wait to see how that plays out.