PDA

View Full Version : From checklist to forum

YouTube Freak
05-30-2009, 06:38 PM
it would be great if you could go directly to a game- forum from the checklist

The Pants Party
05-30-2009, 08:18 PM
You can... click the "Forums" link that is just above the message that says "There are X achievements with a total of Y points." - where X and Y are real numbers of course.

Rainith
05-31-2009, 04:41 AM
I think he was saying that it would be nice to be able to get to the game forum for a specific game on your overall checklist (i.e. the page you get when you click on the "My Checklists (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php)" link) that has all your games on it from that overall list page. Instead of having to click through to the game's checklist page and then click on the forum link. I agree that it would be nice to do that, it would cut down on the number of clicks it takes to get to the forums.

Shelton
05-31-2009, 07:07 AM
It takes two clicks. Is that really so much? Wouldn't you rather they work on more interesting and useful things?

dakisbac
05-31-2009, 10:14 AM
While that is a yes Tully, I still don't think "it's only an extra click" is reasonable as an excuse for not doing it.

Shelton
05-31-2009, 10:28 AM
I think people are becoming increasingly lazy. Sure you can make a case for doing it, but ultimately, it comes down to what is more important in Routine's eyes/x360a's.

Personally, I'm happy to move my finger for a second click. If it were 5 pages you had to click through, I'd be more supportive.

dakisbac
05-31-2009, 10:36 AM
I realise that it's up to Routine, but that doesn't mean I have to agree. Perhaps I wasn't very clear, I'm in support of this idea but I'd add it to the bottom of the to-do list. One extra click isn't too bad for most people, but there are some people that still use dial-up for whatever reason

Shelton
05-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Ok we're on the same page now. A low priority, but something that could be implemented (eventually) and would help people...a little.

I'm not opposed to it, I just don't consider it that important.