PDA

View Full Version : this game makes me want to kill me self!!!!

howardthecoward
12-27-2006, 03:47 AM
ok ive had thsi game since it came out and i STILL cant play online, i went to friends house wiht my xbox hooked up internet and boom it works, it just wont work at my house it drives me crazy i love cod games...but this one...

I N64 I MaRiO
12-27-2006, 04:22 AM
damn....i wouldnt go that far saying this game makes me wanna kill myself.....
but maybe your not doing it right....what ours of the day/night are you playing...?

ps...this game makes me proud to be american:woop: ( the american missions seem to be the funnest for me...and online that too....cheap guns and stuff...)

TSI LILLVILSMYR
12-27-2006, 10:37 AM
yehh the american missions is the funniest... :)

howardthecoward
12-28-2006, 01:09 AM
damn....i wouldnt go that far saying this game makes me wanna kill myself.....
but maybe your not doing it right....what ours of the day/night are you playing...?

ps...this game makes me proud to be american:woop: ( the american missions seem to be the funnest for me...and online that too....cheap guns and stuff...)

ive tried every single time of day, and today i just got Rainbow Vegas and same thing, but i can play only if i join threw somebodys invite or when it says join game in session

munkyxtc
12-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah, the connection problems suck -- I can actually get into a player match no problem; however, it won't let me connect to ANY ranked matches. I've tried multiple copies of the game on different systems and different connections and still nothing.