PDA

View Full Version : underarm serve?

stephenmilne27
05-31-2009, 04:17 PM
how do i do an underarm serve?

mark23
05-31-2009, 04:49 PM
To do an underarm serve pull the left analog stick back & then hold the y button to begin the service motion, then as soon as he throws the ball push the left analog stick forward if and their you go chievo unlocked, oh and by the way this can be done with 2 controllers as thats how i got mine.

edit- sorry made a mistake in post, you have to win the point with the underarm serve, no ground strokes just the sevre.

ScottCorno1987
05-31-2009, 05:23 PM
X + A together also works for this

And I did this online, just ask your opponent to let it be an ace and do it in return for them

ericssont18
06-06-2009, 04:04 PM
To do an underarm serve pull the left analog stick back & then hold the y button to begin the service motion, then as soon as he throws the ball push the left analog stick forward if and their you go chievo unlocked, oh and by the way this can be done with 2 controllers as thats how i got mine.

edit- sorry made a mistake in post, you have to win the point with the underarm serve, no ground strokes just the sevre.
I still have spent so many weeks in doing that training in academy, although I follow your advice.

Does the game would not appear level 2 training before I've completed everything in level 1?

mark23
06-06-2009, 09:46 PM
I still have spent so many weeks in doing that training in academy, although I follow your advice.

Does the game would not appear level 2 training before I've completed everything in level 1?

Okay first off your post confuse's me as it bears no relavence to my post, secondly in my post i was simply explaining how to do an underarm serve so he could get the achievement To be this good takes ages.

ericssont18
06-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Finally, I've made it. Thanks your advice.

XBOX ISAAC82
06-10-2009, 03:45 AM
how do i do an underarm serve?
Easy way to do this. Plug in a second controller, go to play mode and push start on the second controller. Choose any two players, go into the game and just do an under arm by pushing down and http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/y.png to serve to the player 2 who you let miss it. Done!

bugzyclan
06-11-2009, 10:19 AM
Well i have now aced the underhand serve 53 times and still not go tthe achievement !!!!
I have played player matches , ranked matches on tour , 2 controllers etc and it just wont give me the achievement !!!
Any ideas people on this !!!
I have 330 gamerscore so far and got the social animal one last night so i am getting achievements except this one.

mark23
06-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Sounds like another bug mate, hey but look on the bright side in a day or 2 theres going to be an update which should fix all bugs like this one & you'll be able to get your chievo.