PDA

View Full Version : *Possible* Achievements, leaked from bungie.net

Lethal Soverein
05-31-2009, 09:04 PM
I know there is currently a thread going for the predictions for ODST achievements, but here is a list I found while snooping on Bungie.net. People believe they are fake, the posted said he got them from someone who played the beta and leaked the menu (couldnt find pics sorry). So here are the possible achievements.

Succesfully drop pod to New Mombasa Enjoy Your Stay! On Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. ( Bungie has described as, "the most spectacular cinematic event in any Halo game to date" )

Silent Rookie - 20G
As The rookie, Use the new silenced SMG to Kill 5 Brutes.( Can Be done in co-op )

Romeo Done - 20G
As Romeo Headshot 5 Brutes In a Row.( Can Be done in co-op )

Big Boys Toys - 30G
As Dutch Destroy 10 Enemy Vehicles ( Can Be done in co-op )

Scout - 30G
Use the night vision googles, to scan 10 Brutes without being detected ( Can Be done in co-op )

When will it end.... - 30G
Reach The halfway point of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.

Brotherhood - 40G
Help all fallen comrades atleast once ( Return Of medkits after all not spartan no more?)

The Chase - 40G
On the warthog Out run the phanton though the city streets in the campaign, ( Sounds Like e epic on-rail Chase?)

Death Do Us Apart - 50G
Finish the final mission of the Halo ODST Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. ( Could it be........epic finale with emotional ending?)

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Normal - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Normal.

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Heroic - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Heroic (unlocks achievement for Normal, if not earned).

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Legendary - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Legendary (unlocks achievements for Normal and Heroic, if not earned).

Skull Hunter - 100G
Find and claim all 100 skulls Scattered Around New And old mombasa ( Use Your PDA For Help! ) ( Looks like pigeons from GTA but skulls to find around Mmombasa?)

ODST Wins - 10G
finish and win a online game with the full ODST armour, Plus get the MVP (Online).

Are we not brothers? - 15G
Kill someone else with the Full ODST armour, while also wearing the Full Armour yourself. (Online).

Brute Massacre - 25G
Kill 200 Brutes In the Campaign.

Epic Scenary - 5G
Take A photo of the various Views in New mombasa and upload to your file share. ( Bungie Introduceing More Newbies?)

Too Close to the Skyline - 5G
Reach the new mombasa skyline with any Aerial vehicle in campaign.

Prepare To splat..wait? - 5G
Free fall from 1000km from the sky......splat.

Group Effort - 5G
Flip a vehicle with all your comrades efforts. ( Looks like four people have to contribute to flip a vehicle, as were not Spartans No more?)

Hammer To Heavy - 5G
Try to pick up a Brute Hammer.......

Gadgets And Gizmos - 5G
Obtain all Gadgets During campaign. ( Wondered what other new gadgets did Bungie add, we know of Night vision, and thermol vision.)

Brave Heart - 5G
Kill 5 Brutes With melee attacks ( More melee attacks?)

Steppin' Commando - 5G
Kill 5 Brutes with the ODST general equipment combat Knife. ( Combat Knife Confirmed?)

Mongoose Hit And Run - 5G
Splatter an Brute with the mongoose in the campaign. ( Mongoose Mowdown V2?)

Wigly Virmin - 5G
Free Your self from the brutes Grasp 5 times in the campiagn. ( Looks like Brutes can grab you, so no more up frontal like Master Cheif?)

Undercover Mist - 5G
Kill 3 Brutes while under the cover of a smoke grenade. ( Smoke Grenade Confirmed?)

Keep to the right - 5G
Follow SI orders at the begining of the campaign. ( I smell a tutorial level?)

Land Sea Air - 5G
Pilot all the vehicles old/new in the campaign atleast once. ( Sea?! Boats Confirmed?)

Night shift Campers - 40G
Locate and eliminate all Brute Camp Hideouts in the Campaign. ( Use your PDA for Help!) ( Terminal Replacements?)

Olympic Sprinter - 5G
Cover One Mile, while sprinting. ( Sprinting Confirmed? after all cant run like Master Cheif?)

Free roamer - 5G
Free roam all parts of Mombasa. ( Open ended gameplay)

The Journey Begins - 10G
View the flashback of the first mission.

Phantom Ahoy - 10G
View the flashback of the second mission.

Regroup! - 10G
View the flashback of the third mission.

City Of Destruction - 10G
View the flashback of the fourth mission.

We will fight on - 10G
View the flashback of the fifth mission.

We will succeed - 10G
View the flashback of the sixth mission.

Brothers Are Reunited - 10G
View the flashback of the seventh mission.

Brothers Are At Peace - 10G
View the flashback of the eighth mission. ( again could it be? emotional ending?)

Taken from General Jewels of bungie.net forums
All achievements were posted in HIS writing, so any gramar errors or side notes are his and not mine
Link: http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=32277720

Again these are [SIZE=4]POSSIBLE [SIZE=3]may not be the ones, but it doesnt hurt to post these anyway

Gamerscore Totaling: 980/1000? did I miscount? Is bungie gonna go like Condemned: Criminal Origins?

**Edit**-- Any thoughts? Comments on the achievements? If these ARE 100% confirmed would you enjoy or no?

**Edit 2**-- Here's the leaked image of the menu of ODST (beta at least).
http://scrawlfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/halo-3-odst-beta-menu.jpg
Real of Fake?? you decide.

Pirate
05-31-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm calling fake.

Why would they make each Campaign Difficulty worth the same amount of GS?

Also, they all look pretty easy, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Xerofox
05-31-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm calling fake.

Because that was the same with Halo 3 :confused:

Nastadon
05-31-2009, 09:24 PM
Didn't know they would let an expansion have that much of a gamerscore.

colmotoole2
05-31-2009, 09:28 PM
its an easy list if its real

Lethal Soverein
05-31-2009, 09:28 PM
Agreed, but then again a lot of games have very easy and manageable achievements. And who knows exactly how easy these are. Remember we don't have the Spartan strength so beating down brutes, pickup up there hammers, and flipping a vehicle may all be tougher then we give them credit for.

I would just like to add I want to see what these flashbacks are, more so which campaign? I've looked around and nothing yet. I wonder if they are from the campaigns of Halo2? (since this game is just before the ending of halo2, maybe our ODST marine was there during the halo2 campaigns?)

Lethal Soverein
05-31-2009, 09:32 PM
From what Bungie is saying, they may be treating this as if it were a real one? if it was an add-on it would just be the maps or maybe an extra couple of levels. Maybe Bungie is treating ODST like it's own game? because it is a new campaign, new "hero", *new online expirience*?(as in a seperate online all it's own? some of the achievements make it seem that way)

SuperNova X2X
05-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Maybe you didn't count the first achievement?

But this looks like an easy list. I'm more interested in how the game actually plays...

Lethal Soverein
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
But this looks like an easy list. I'm more interested in how the game actually plays...
As am I. Like I said, you won't have the spartan strength/armor/(maybe other things unknown to us ATM), so all missions have extra toughness to them. Maybe it'll play out like COD? A friend and I were talking about this and we'd like to see the return of the health pack (it was in Halo: CE). Which is most likely what will happen. Maybe the *pain killer shot* from Battlefield:Bad Company? (forget the name of the apparatus, so I say pain killer shot :D)

Coadster1
05-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Good job! If those are real, then this is an easy 1000G, can't wait! :)

nicky6314
06-01-2009, 03:01 PM
these are fake

just look at all the spelling mistakes. and bungie has said there will be three more vidmaster achievements to unlock recon armor in ODST, and none are here.

CunningFox
06-01-2009, 03:08 PM
its an easy list if its real

How can say it is easy if you have never played the game!
This could be ridiculously hard!

And Nicky the score from them all is 980 so there is still room for more vidmaster achievements. That will probably be worth 0 points anyway.

Lethal Soverein
06-01-2009, 06:38 PM
With the Flashback achievements, Flashbacks occur when you find pieces of equipment or armor used by previous ODST's. Maybe not every achievement on the list is real...but it's starting to look like they could be. Think about it, with no known actual gameplay footage or gameplay at all, how could anyone know about these flashback sequences?

heymynameisben
06-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Bungie have said there will be Vidmaster and it will equal 1750g so it looks like there is more to come if these are real.

Darth Grif55
06-02-2009, 03:38 AM
I'm saying it's fake because there's no vidmasters or any achievements for the new "Firefight" mode.

Nastadon
06-02-2009, 03:50 AM
these are fake

just look at all the spelling mistakes. and bungie has said there will be three more vidmaster achievements to unlock recon armor in ODST, and none are here. I took it as he typed them up, which would explain the errors.

But I think these are fake, H3 has 1750 achievements right now, and that's all there will ever be. Not giving H3 any more achievements.

SynysterMonkey
06-02-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm calling fake.

They did that with Halo 3. So I guess it's possible.

They look pretty decent. More excited for the game itself, though.

jason86586
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
im thinking that bungie have ditched the fact that this is an expansion pack. From all the hype around it, it seems like its going to be a full retail game. I read somewhere that MS confirmed this is going to be a full $60 retail game

Lethal Soverein
06-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm saying it's fake because there's no vidmasters or any achievements for the new "Firefight" mode.
ALSO: The gamerscore does not equal 1000 yet, so maybe there are more achievements on their way? And most vidmaster achievements are worth 0G so... :/. And I agree there are no achievements for firefight mode, but who's to say there will be? this game is strongly based on the single player and co-op expirience. Bungie is leaving online achievments to H3 (I presume). Plus FF is the only online that ODST has (other then campaign co-op), So why would they base achievements around one mode? But as previously stated, the total score doesn't equal 1000G...yet

Lethal Soverein
06-02-2009, 08:01 PM
these are fake

just look at all the spelling mistakes. and bungie has said there will be three more vidmaster achievements to unlock recon armor in ODST, and none are here.

Please pay notice to what I wrote after the achievements, in small writing. Thank you :)

Double 02
06-03-2009, 03:55 AM
These achievements seem some what reasonable, thanks for the post.

I'm excited, so many titles to look forward to in the future!

elephantd
06-04-2009, 05:34 PM
looks like a nice easy list.:)

Me and my boys will be playing this for endless hours anyways.

I'm very excited to see the new firefight mode, i loved horde in Gears2.
________
ASIAN FACIAL (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/123/facial/videos/1)
________
How to roll a blunt (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

Lethal Soverein
06-05-2009, 05:27 AM
looks like a nice easy list.:)

Me and my boys will be playing this for endless hours anyways.

I'm very excited to see the new firefight mode, i loved horde in Gears2.

Most definelty, Bungie released new screens of firefight mode, looks amazing :). And if you need a 4th person :rolleyes: hit me up on live GT: lethal soverein

cupcakelad
06-05-2009, 05:59 AM
the pic is a fake, why on the beta menu would they have matchmaking, when at E3 they said the game will ship with 2 discs ODST and the Halo 3 multiplayer disc. As for the achievements i dunno about.

Chr0n0
06-05-2009, 12:12 PM
the pic is a fake, why on the beta menu would they have matchmaking, when at E3 they said the game will ship with 2 discs ODST and the Halo 3 multiplayer disc. As for the achievements i dunno about.

Maybe its faked, maybe not. Firefight could be placed in Matchmaking instead of campaign as it is so different and maybe the Beta has a dedicated ODST multiplayer that they are trying out. Who knows but we will find out soon enough.

Heners
06-05-2009, 01:19 PM
its real ive seen it on youtube so know bullshit, buts its only the demo...
125G for campaign each diff sounds good (Y)

Brutalsleeper
06-05-2009, 03:55 PM
The list looks easy enough but could be some good fun achievements to get. I doubt it is DLC with 980 G but if it is a full game it would need 1000g so i think there will be more achievements possibly based on fire fight and vidmaster achievements could be at 0g each.

agentnnc
06-05-2009, 09:15 PM
This is fake as Bungie promised more VidMaster achievements. They would also delete the topid if someone was dumb enough to post a leak on their own site.

nicky6314
06-06-2009, 06:32 PM
that's not the menu either. At E3, bungie showed the menu (saw this at one of the IGN video demos). The campaign disk will have campaign, firefight, theater, and extras (which i guess will be the halo: reach beta/credits and whatever else). matchmaking, custom games, and forge will be on a separate disk

Barad
06-06-2009, 06:58 PM
list looks great! :woop:

Ace Of Dawn
06-07-2009, 02:14 AM
I love how half the people are taking this as serious...

It cannot be real (for the most part anyway) due to the fact that a lot of the achievements don't make sense in relation to what is confirmed. Especially the achievements involving killing someone that is dressed in Full ODST armor and such. No new armor (as confirmed by Bungie), and no multiplayer between ODSTs. Only Firefight.

No sprinting. No smoke grenades. No grasping.

And developers don't switch between metric and standard units...

It is clearly fake, and if it isn't... well, I will never post again.

Lethal Soverein
06-10-2009, 01:22 AM
, and no multiplayer between ODSTs. Only Firefight.

Finally an achievement for teamkilling?? thousands of people have been waiting for this since the first online FPS game appeared on the 360 (Perfect dark I think)

Demonhunter21
06-10-2009, 06:30 PM
there are 4 vidmasters on halo 3 and another 3 are supposed to come with ODST, i didn't see those on there, so that list might not be accurate or complete (or just fake. which i kinda doubt).

HuTcH
06-10-2009, 07:21 PM
i think the achievements would be right. but where are the vidmasters?

also the pic is prob. fake i saw a fake main menu of odst on youtube that looks like that

if you miscounted, the extra 20G is probably a vidmaster with points like brainpan in H3

KAMIKAZE T0KY0
06-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Come onnnn recon armor

KIDDRAGON67
06-12-2009, 06:12 AM
list looks kinda fun if it's real, i wonder what reach's list will be like?

pavelnichita
06-14-2009, 09:19 AM
If this is real it doesn't look bad, the only thing that's missing is vidmaster achievements.

DDcup x
06-14-2009, 11:34 AM
I reckon its real just not 100% accurate.

ToXiCRalN
06-16-2009, 06:56 AM
That would be a great achievement list IMO.

Cymru kakashi
06-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I believe it states 1750Gs on bungie.net. Fake.

Parkerktm
06-18-2009, 05:37 AM
Regardless if it's an easy or hard list, It's looks fun as hell.

The only thing that could be annoying is those 100 Skulls (if this list is even real), but I'm sure someone on this site or youtube will have a great guide up within a few days.

TBH, I wouldn't mind it if this is the real list. It looks pretty balanced and creative, the leaked image of the menu looks pretty sweet too!

Andreas_loel
06-18-2009, 02:15 PM
matchmaking? say wut i thought ODST was released without matchmaking and just firefight how does that work?

xMoon1ightx
06-18-2009, 03:16 PM
No achievements for firefight? highly suspect though...

peppermagik
06-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Fake cuz Odst will have 2 discs, on for Halo 3 MP, and one for Campaign/Firefight. The menu is fake and so is the ODST armor achievement.

Devil Sora
06-19-2009, 12:37 AM
I'm just doubting the teamkilling one. . . . .also I'd love to see some firefight achievables. . . . .

Bearded Bugs
06-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Death Do Us Apart - 50G
Finish the final mission of the Halo ODST Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary. ( Could it be........epic finale with emotional ending?)

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Normal - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Normal.

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Heroic - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Heroic (unlocks achievement for Normal, if not earned).

Halo ODST Campaign Complete: Legendary - 125G
Finish the Campaign on Legendary (unlocks achievements for Normal and Heroic, if not earned).

I'm calling fake on the list, just look at the 4 achievements I've quoted above...

What would be the point in having an achievement for finishing the campaign on any of the three difficulties (Death Do Us Apart - which is also a suspect achievement title), THEN having another three for exactly the same...?

I think it's safe to assume the three individual complete-campaign achievements are real though, just like the Halo 3 ones.

General Boredom
06-23-2009, 05:50 PM
ODST Wins - 10G
finish and win a online game with the full ODST armour, Plus get the MVP (Online).

Didn't Bungie say that all the achievements will be earned through the campaign? Also, ODST doesn't have it's own multiplayer component (outside of Firefight anyway) so I'm thinking the list is fake.

Panda
06-23-2009, 11:22 PM
YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Achievements

LOL

Bearded Bugs
06-24-2009, 12:43 AM
YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Achievements (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rPLu0_JBQ) Fantastic post, that seems much more like it.

Finishing one of those levels on Legendary without firing a shot or throwing a grenade sounds rather tricky...

chriscutis
06-24-2009, 12:59 AM
yeah, those look more realistic...not killing any engineers....oh boy

Helvirahel
06-24-2009, 02:48 AM
Vidmasters should definitely be fun. I'm guessing classic is like that old Halo challenge that floated around the internet, melee an entire level on Legendary. :p

mudflap3096
07-08-2009, 01:21 AM
lethal sovrein, this list of achievments are just one big pile of steamin hot bullshit traight out of the bulls ass. possible achievments is just not enough, i have a thread that will direct you to the real achievment list for ODST.

Bearded Bugs
07-08-2009, 01:38 AM
lethal sovrein, this list of achievments are just one big pile of steamin hot bullshit traight out of the bulls ass. possible achievments is just not enough, i have a thread that will direct you to the real achievment list for ODST.

Kudos for the mature post.

We've already had the video of the achievements in this thread... and his original post was over a month ago, so give him a break.

Helvirahel
07-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Kudos for the mature post.

We've already had the video of the achievements in this thread... and his original post was over a month ago, so give him a break.
You expected a troll to pay attention to anything but an opportunity to bitch?

joelslat
07-09-2009, 08:43 AM
This isn't just an expansion. its a whole nother game.

Bearded Bugs
07-09-2009, 12:04 PM
You expected a troll to pay attention to anything but an opportunity to bitch?

No of course not.

Panda
07-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Totally fake.

The achievements in my thread have been more or less confirmed.

mikeeeeeeeee124
07-09-2009, 07:19 PM
wow, if this list is real (which it probably isnt) seems very easy

dark lord me
07-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Bungie Day podcast
"The thing is that the guys came to me in the middle of development saying we've got some achievements that we want to put out there. There was an achievement that has something to do with never shooting or killing anything for an entire round, and it has my name in it.""Be Like Marty"
So either its the real list or their just being mean and tricking us

Oh and to whoever said
"Why have an achievement for completing the final level and then one for beating the game
Return50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgFinish the final mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.

XxHamRxX
07-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Oh and to whoever said
"Why have an achievement for completing the final level and then one for beating the game
Return50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgFinish the final mission of the Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.

Exactly what i was gonna say. In H3 there are achievements for completing each mission and also for doing the whole campaign so this will hopefully be the same. The ones in the vid look legit. O well, we just have to wait til sept 22 to be certain. sigh