PDA

View Full Version : Does everyone in a band get the band achievement.

EcT Felix
05-31-2009, 09:34 PM
I and my friend are playing the band career, but i wonder. I am singing and he is playning guitar. But does both of us get the Bandcareer achievement`? Or do we have to play the career twice?

kevinbeck12713
05-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Me and my brother beat the career together and only I got the achievement... Maybe that was a mistake, but it happened?

Crimson Ridley
05-31-2009, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately, only Player 1 will get the achievement. You'll have to go through again for everyone else to get it.

EcT Felix
05-31-2009, 09:50 PM
thats bad, why? Does they dont give it to everyone?

Crimson Ridley
05-31-2009, 10:10 PM
I've no idea but the exact same thing happened with GH 3's achievements. Only Player 1 got them, which was really frustrating when your friend made you go through Expert again with him for Living Legends.

arasma
06-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Yeh it sucks, I went through the entire easy co-op career on gh3 (not too taxing, but when your friends suck like mine even easy is frustrating) only to get no achievements.

It was like a horrible flashback when I didnt get anything for finishing expert band career :(

It doesnt really matter too much anyway, if you like these games as much as me you'll play through the careers again anyway :D