PDA

View Full Version : My Profile - Blogspot

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
05-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Had an idea recently to add to the My Profile update.

Pretty much its a new feature (Section) where its 'all about me' so to speak.

The section will have an introductory post about yourself where you can pretty much put your introductory post if you posted one when arriving.

On this page you can add anything about you, facebook link, msn addy all the things you want to thats about you.

You can add your 360voice blog page as a link rather then seeing these on everyones signiture which would be good, although I do it too.

You could then update or post on your page with updates and things.

I know there is the current ability to post on your profile but maybe that just need expanding to something like the above.

Just an idea though of course. Feedback and ideas welcome.

Pashos
05-31-2009, 11:13 PM
Routine said in the new profile announcement thread that they are working on adding blogs.

EDIT: Here's the quote:

The best thing is that this is only phase one of the new member profiles and we have some exciting new additions to add to it over the coming months. We won’t go into too much detail about them just now but they involve:

- Blogs – Want to talk about your achievements, your favourite sports team, or how crappy the weather is ... this will be your place to do that.

Itsbrown4606
06-01-2009, 01:23 AM
...much to my displeasure. Not every website needs blogs, you know.

The Pants Party
06-01-2009, 02:51 AM
...much to my displeasure. Not every website needs blogs, you know.

No one is forcing you to read them. Should we not implement them because some people won't like them? Should we only have features that every single person who visits the site will like?

Skillet
06-01-2009, 04:23 AM
No one is forcing you to read them. Should we not implement them because some people won't like them? Should we only have features that every single person who visits the site will like?

Don't you already only have features that every person who visists the site will like?

I thought that's how it worked.

:p

Itsbrown4606
06-01-2009, 01:05 PM

I knew this was coming. Good ol' Pants.

I'm well aware of that; Thank you for informing me.

The Pants Party
06-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey, you decided to bitch about it.