PDA

View Full Version : AChievements FAQ- Please read before posting questions

Minty
02-19-2006, 12:57 AM
All , yes ALL, achievements have to be gained online.

For the 100 birdies/25 holes in one/50 eagles you can either do it all in online play against others, or you can gain them playing the daily tournament. you can do this 100 times a day,s o its up to you on how much patience you have. gamebreaker is essential to the holes in one lol

The rest of the achievemnets are all based on either winning a daily tournament (the winning average is about 42 i think, so good luck), or it is by playing and competing in wager matches. i would make sure that you dont play any game without a wager, as you need to play a lot of these.

To change your clubs- go into the My Gameface option offline, and you can alter which clubs you carry. you must carry a driver, 5 iron and putter

To maximise your gamebreaker, either hit the ball off the tee with full power boost, or draw/fade the ball.

Minty
02-19-2006, 11:30 AM
There are 16 achievements with a total of 1000 gamerpoints. All are played for online, and 200 are unavailable.

High Roller
Make 50 wagers 25

This one isnt a difficult achievement to unlock, just takes some time to do. tryt only playing in wager maatches to speed it up a bit.

Baller Status
Win 50 wagers 75

THIS ONES SLIGHTLY MORE COMPLICATED, AND TAKES THAT BIT LONGER. dOESNT MATTER HOW BIG THE WAGERS ARE, THEY CAN A LL BE $100 OR $80000

Eagle Extravaganza
Make 50 Eagles 50

You will pick these up by simply playing in online matches. A way to speed this up tho is by playing inn the daily online tournament. You can compete in these up to 100 times a day, so you can get it quite quickly depending on your patience elvels lol.

Try a Tournament
Play in 5 Online Tournaments 15

Wont take long to do- only an hour or so. Can all be done on the same 1 days touurnament.

Birdie Buster
Make 100 Birdies 10

Sama as the eagles here, either in normal online play or the daily tournaments.

Getting the Hang of it
Win 5 online matches 25

The easiest achivement in the game pretty much, wont take you long at all.

Great! Can You Do it Again?
Shoot a best round of 62 or less 25

The tournaments are the easiest way here- bit of practuise and youll be shooting in the 50s on a regukar basis anyway.

Not a Fluke
Have an average score of 65 or less 50

Make sure you keep your average score down in the tournaments!!

Short Stick Master
Average less than 1.75 putts per hole 50

I got this on my first online round- just keep your approach shots close to the flag

Aces Wild
Make 25 Hole in Ones 50

Same as the eagles and birdies, but on this youll all but definately need to use gamebreakers!! i have only got1 without it!

On Fire!
Have a win streak of 15 games or more in a game mode 50

This is a toughie. i havent managed it yet, bbut there are a couple that have

Play Some Online (Unable to achieve)
Compete in each of the online game modes at least once
--
Number 1 (unable to achieve)
Achieve #1 ranking in any online game mode
--
King of the Hill
Finish an online Tournament at the top of the leaderboard 125

You have my respect if you get this. The winners normally shoot around the 42 mark. Yep, you have to pretty much sink most of your approach shots. Game breakers a must here

Ka-Ching!
Earn a million dollars online 75

Gonna take a while to get good enough to play with the big boys! Playing for $100 wagers is gonna take you a long time, so your gonna need to start playing some $20k + wagers. and it will still take time

Aren't You Sick of This Yet?
Compete in 1,000 online matches 125

Speaking of time....

Sgt Duty
02-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Why is play some online so difficult??

Minty
02-28-2006, 12:37 AM
its not possible to get ;)

DaveWilma07
02-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Yep, note that the "Number 1" achievement is not possible either Sgt Duty. Check out the list of achievements on the main page, you'll see.

Webb
02-28-2006, 07:34 PM
1,000 online matches?? Do tournaments count as one?

Minty
02-28-2006, 10:52 PM
not as far as i know.....

and if they do then 1 a day will count, but not the full 10 if you play it.

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
03-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Minty do you know if The million dollars earned means you have to have a million in your pocket or if it means just earn a million total.......i only ask this because when you click on my resume in one of the online tabs it lists the two seperate items.....like current money and total money eaned or something like that..........also i would like to play you some time let me know if i could send you a  friend request or you could send me one....thanks for your time

DaveWilma07
03-01-2006, 07:00 PM
I'd be up for a game too.. maybe one afternoon (GMT).

Minty
03-01-2006, 11:49 PM
yeah, feel free to send me a friends request. been offline all week and will be off most of next as well, but ill accept it when i get the chance. and well get the tournament set up one weekend for GMT afternoon, means that it can be late avo in the Uk and lunchtime in the US

tbh, i dont know on the million dollars bit. im hoping its earned, cos if it isnt thats gonna be a biatch lol. one of the guys on my friends list has just got it, so ill ask him when im next online

Braveheartbri
03-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi i was hoping some one could help me out.
just got Tiger woods a couple of days ago and have completed all the available tasks in career mode and have got gold in the Q school but i still have not turned pro. i am at my wits end trying to figure out what next to turn pro.
Bri
OOPS
Sorry have just found out that there are four rounds of golf to play in Q school not one so sorry about that

Minty
03-02-2006, 10:21 PM
lol, i didnt even enter the Q school, i just went in at tournament level.

and now i cant unlock it lol

ocfp
04-17-2006, 05:02 AM
for the not a fluke achievement if my first tournamant is under 65 or whatever it is than do i get the achievement right away???

Minty
04-17-2006, 09:23 AM
not sure on that one, id have thought it would only need one or two rounds tho

ocfp
04-22-2006, 12:24 AM
the average putt for under 1.75 can u see ur average or that info is unavailable. and if i already have a high putt which i believe does that mean i always need to make the putt on my first shot 100 straight times to bring down the average???

Minty
04-22-2006, 12:51 AM
as far as i know it doesnt show you, but iv never looked cos i got it on round one.

and yeah youd need to do a lot of one puts to bring the average down.

Webb
04-22-2006, 01:01 AM
Hmmm, I thought the putt one was just over a round of golf! Cause I got it after one round online. I must be wrong then! And if it is overall, you could get one a hole of 3 every 2. Both would bring the average down.

ocfp
04-22-2006, 01:39 AM
Hmmm, I thought the putt one was just over a round of golf! Cause I got it after one round online. I must be wrong then! And if it is overall, you could get one a hole of 3 every 2. Both would bring the average down.

not when ur horrible like me and u need 3-4 putts to sink it.

Alot of people do have this achievement so im guessing u have to do better than 1.75 in a single tourny ?? im not sure but would love to know.

Minty
04-22-2006, 08:27 AM
i think thats its just that a lot of peple got the achievement in their first round

Fawk Cue
05-05-2006, 12:13 PM
If you just got the game, I would say practice offline ALOT before you even click on xbox live :). I got my first 3 or 4 achievements just playing in a tourney. BTW anyone who wants to play this game online, ( I usually play 3-hole mini games ) add me to your friends list. Just please send a voice or text msg with it letting me know who you are :) Thanks

DarkSk8r
06-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Hey I have about 350 birdies and 55 eagles and i still dont have the achievements for it. Can someone help me?

VivaLaRyan
12-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Did you do them online DarkSk8r? All achievements need to be unlocked online.

EDIT: Lol, just realized he posted that 6 months ago.

Aeribous
12-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Yep, note that the "Number 1" achievement is not possible either Sgt Duty. Check out the list of achievements on the main page, you'll see.
#1 achievement is possible. Diligant Sloth has it.

powderly
03-08-2009, 08:17 AM
hi there all i just got this game and im from australia and looking people to play and people to help with achievements on tw 06. MEssage me Nighstalker SP ---- but first why dose the game tell me i can not connect to the EA Server, please dont tell me EA have closed the server.... message me on my gamertag please

obilesk
04-03-2009, 04:39 AM
I have been playing the game for about 3 years and for at least the last few months I can't get on a server, either. I think they abandoned it so we would buy the newer versions and to save money on running servers for a game few people play anymore. Which sucks, cuz I love it!

Ilhja
06-04-2009, 02:01 PM
#1 achievement is possible. Diligant Sloth has it.

Yep but problem is that he glitched his xbox to get it, so its not real. Its not even game saving. Its a hack