PDA

View Full Version : Longest Rally

mark23
06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
So as i was playing in the final of my first amaeture 1000 event i came up agaisnt a big hitter and thier was a point in his service game that litteraly took minutes (not sure how many) with me on the defence the whole time up in till last few shots as i turned it around to win the point. So after winning i was curious to see how many shots it had taken so i checked the stats and was quite suprised to see it had taken 79 shots. Funny thing is aswell that about 3rds of the rally i could barely see my player & was just reacting to his shots.

Friks
06-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Went to see mine and i got 82 ;D !! Play On-line with personal friends can give even more cause sometimes 1 set took 1 hour or more deppends how equal u both are in this game !

Twinx77
06-02-2009, 11:23 AM
I was looking through my stats when I saw my longest is 96 :eek:

I didn't even realise I had been in a point that long haha

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Online i'm undefeated and have finished every game of pretty quick until i played a player match in doubles against one person with Roddick CPU on both our sides and i was 3 games up out of four a he went defensive-both on the baseline and no matter what i did i couldn't win the point doing all sorts of volleys with both my players pushed up to the net, the rally must've gone over 200 shots atleast.

Jimbo76
06-10-2009, 08:31 AM
101 shots is my longest rally. the game lastest ages!