PDA

View Full Version : world tour is stressing mew out can anyone shine light

don rosscod
06-02-2009, 12:06 AM
guys, i got this 2 days ago n have played around 8hours. i am in amateur tour rank 49. i am so frustrated by the time it is taking and wondered if anyone who has reached pro or finish world tour could tell me just how long i am going to have to play the tour for to finally get to pro and then to rank 1. if this thread has been mentioned before i apologise. cheerrs don rosscod

goothgone
06-02-2009, 02:11 AM
guys, i got this 2 days ago n have played around 8hours. i am in amateur tour rank 49. i am so frustrated by the time it is taking and wondered if anyone who has reached pro or finish world tour could tell me just how long i am going to have to play the tour for to finally get to pro and then to rank 1. if this thread has been mentioned before i apologise. cheerrs don rosscod
damn 8 hours to reach #49. I stop playing after 3 hours it took too long to progress

Friks
06-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Well take in note that u need to develop your player , i took nearly 10 Hours to go Pro. And yes it's a pain in the ass and u need to play around 30/35 Tournaments Single and Double to go Pro. I'm now in Pro and now it's 150 Places on the Ranks and it's taking ages also ...

dex1888
06-02-2009, 01:18 PM

to me this game is just about taking a break from hardcore gaming and relax and it doesn't really matter how long it takes if you keep playing you will get it eventually:drunk

ScottCorno1987
06-02-2009, 02:56 PM
22 hours of play... and I'm into 130 on the pro tour...... just another 20 hours to go I guess :woop:

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-02-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm up to 22 i think in the amateur rankings after about 5 hours play on world tour - focusing more on the mini-games. Top 50 tournaments for singles and doubles move you up 5 places so it's not that bad... until you reach pro of course.

supadryz
06-03-2009, 07:51 PM
The tour mode is going to take for ages to get all the Achievements. doesn't help that tour mode is very boring ZZZzzzzzz.

jomacho
06-04-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm at 90 on Pro, around 20h gameplay, spent some time on mini-games. Still no info on King or Duke. As for winning with all males and females, the second only unlocked doing it in a row (had to redo the first 4 i already did).

rudeboyMACKA
06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
yeh tour mode is a beast, taking quite a while but im in the 30's in the amateur ranks after about 6 hrs.

need to split ur time with building up ur man/woman and playin the tournys.

Shy Knee
06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Just got to number 1 in 40!!! hours and the achievement didn't unlock :mad:

mark23
06-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Just got to number 1 in 40!!! hours and the achievement didn't unlock :mad:

oh what a bitch, all that just to be conned out of chievo, by the way i see on your xbox.com you unlocked duke how did you do it?

Shy Knee
06-04-2009, 09:31 PM
oh what a bitch, all that just to be conned out of chievo, by the way i see on your xbox.com you unlocked duke how did you do it?

You get to play against him when you win the king of players tournament which you get invited to when you reach #1.

Incidentally I also didn't get the achievement for winning the king of players tournament too :(

C0lourmegrey
06-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Bored the shit out of me playing through season 1 alone, really dunno if i can be bothered playing another 20 seasons to get to #1 only for it to fuck you in the ass

Shy Knee
06-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Bored the shit out of me playing through season 1 alone, really dunno if i can be bothered playing another 20 seasons to get to #1 only for it to fuck you in the ass

Haha, I am a very stubborn person. If I set myself a target I will stick at it regardless of how boring it gets. :p

Shy Knee
06-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Update: Managed to get the achievement to unlock for reaching #1 in professional. Seems you have to get to number 1 then win another tournament while at that rank.

Strange but it worked for me if anyone else has trouble getting it to unlock.