To Look This Good Takes Sega
20 Gamerscore
Play a game in complete sega outfit

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-02-2009, 04:55 PM
How do you get the Sega outfit?

DJ Seg E
06-02-2009, 10:48 PM
im not too sure, but this is the last unknown secret achievement :)

Shy Knee
06-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Just unlocked it :woop:

You get the whole SEGA outfit by reaching #1 in professional

jomacho
06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
@Shy Knee:
Since you got #1, did you unlock King and Duke?

Shy Knee
06-05-2009, 06:39 AM
@Shy Knee:
Since you got #1, did you unlock King and Duke?

When you finally reach number 1, you get the whole SEGA outfit available to buy from the shop as well as being invited to the king of players tournament.

This tournament is just like the others with 3 rounds against the pro's. When you beat the last opponent you get a message saying you have a secret challenger. This is when you get to play Duke, beat him and he unlocks.

A few points though:

1. The achievement didn't unlock for reaching number 1 in professional, so I will try later to reach number 1 again at the end of a season and see if it will unlock.

2. The achievement didn't unlock for winning the king of players tournament (the secret "coronation" achievement). I will try winning it again and see what happens.

3. I didn't see King yet. I'm hoping he will appear when I play the king of players tournament for a second time.

4. When I won the king of players tournament another court pass became available to buy (Prague I think). I now own 26 court passes, but no achievement for owning all. My only thought is that maybe there are two versions of Prague to unlock.

I will post back an update a bit later when I get a chance to play.

If anyone is writing a guide and wants any information then feel free to ask any questions if I can manage to unlock the above achievements. ;)

Note: Duke is nowhere near as hard to beat as he was in the previous games. :p

slmmzy
06-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks for that information.

jomacho
06-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the info. That's a punch in the gut the achievement not unlocking after so many hours of gameplay. The courts not unlocking means there should be night versions you don't own, i think. I'm at 76 and got 24 courts, no king of players court, and possibly missing some pro tours versions.
So far i got (left to right)

1. Dubai, UAE
2. Moscow, Russia
3. Shangai, China
4. Paris, France
5. Gold Coast, Australia
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. Cape Town, South Africa
8. Los Angeles, USA
9. Dusseldorf, Germany
10. Melbourne, Australia
11. Casablanca, Morocco
12. Cruise Ship
13. Tokyo, Japan
14. Vancouver, Canada (Night)
15. Phuket, Thailand
16. Barcelona, Evening
17. Dusseldorf, Germany
18. Milan, Italy
19. New York, USA
20. Shangai, China
21. Buenos Aires, Argentina
22. Dubai City, UAE
23. London, England
24. Shangai Arena, China

jomacho
06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Sorry for the double post, i have another question to ask, for king of players, did you get the option to choose doubles match? Maybe King is unlocked same as Edberg.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the info Shy Knee, you must be dedicated to reach #1 so soon, i don't get why sometimes when i play a amateur game for ranks 50-1 sometimes i progress 5 places others just 2 places, it's getting kind of annoying.

Shy Knee
06-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Sorry for the double post, i have another question to ask, for king of players, did you get the option to choose doubles match? Maybe King is unlocked same as Edberg.

Doh, I didn't think of that. :p Thanks for the idea. I'll post back when I try that shortly.

Thanks for the info Shy Knee, you must be dedicated to reach #1 so soon, i don't get why sometimes when i play a amateur game for ranks 50-1 sometimes i progress 5 places others just 2 places, it's getting kind of annoying.

I know what you mean, it was very frustrating. I can only think that SEGA did not intend the single player to be that drawn out.

Its funny that it took me over 20 seasons to reach number 1, so if this was the real world a tennis player wouldn't reach the top till into their mid 30's which i'm afraid isn't very realistic.

Shy Knee
06-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Update:

There is no doubles option for the King of players tournament. However when playing the event for a second time I got to face King and beat him quite easily which unlocked him :biglaugh

No sign of the secret Coronation achievement though.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Aww man... so far i've played almost 6 seasons, i was ranking up 5 places when playing the amateur 50-1 tournaments doing both singles and doubles but for some reason now i've reached rank 20 i'm only progressing 2 ranks for winning the tournament.

Shy Knee
06-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info. That's a punch in the gut the achievement not unlocking after so many hours of gameplay. The courts not unlocking means there should be night versions you don't own, i think. I'm at 76 and got 24 courts, no king of players court, and possibly missing some pro tours versions.
So far i got (left to right)

1. Dubai, UAE
2. Moscow, Russia
3. Shangai, China
4. Paris, France
5. Gold Coast, Australia
6. Vancouver, Canada
7. Cape Town, South Africa
8. Los Angeles, USA
9. Dusseldorf, Germany
10. Melbourne, Australia
11. Casablanca, Morocco
12. Cruise Ship
13. Tokyo, Japan
14. Vancouver, Canada (Night)
15. Phuket, Thailand
16. Barcelona, Evening
17. Dusseldorf, Germany
18. Milan, Italy
19. New York, USA
20. Shangai, China
21. Buenos Aires, Argentina
22. Dubai City, UAE
23. London, England
24. Shangai Arena, China

Thanks for the list.

I realise which one I am missing now. Its the second Dubai one (I think the court is blue and green). The trouble is I can't figure out how to get it to become available.

I have played it online but am yet to see it on the world tour.

Can anyone remember when you get to play it as I have played all the dubai tournaments and it's always the dark pink coloured version of Dubai :confused: