PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with my xbox?

dillon
06-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Ok, well the green light is completley normal at first but then it switches every couple of minutes as if there is a second controller
/\
\/

And then every couple of minutes it switches back to normal????

Wii187
06-02-2009, 03:02 AM
Does the wireless lose connection when it switches (in game).

dillon
06-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Does the wireless lose connection when it switches?

No, i'm using the Wired Street Fighter IV turbo controller.

Wii187
06-02-2009, 03:07 AM
No, i'm using the Wired Street Fighter IV turbo controller.

So the light change is the only thing wrong with it, correct?

Did you try to change the position from vertical to horizontal or vise versa to see if the light switches?

dillon
06-02-2009, 03:09 AM
So the light change is the only thing wrong with it, correct?

Did you try to change the position from vertical to horizontal or vise versa to see if the light switches?

Yes, but i think it only does it with the turbo controller because for the past couple of minutes it hasn't done it with my wireless one. Thanks for the suggestions but i guess the Street Fighter one is jacked up.

Revolver
06-02-2009, 03:12 AM
As long as you're not getting the RRoD or the game freezes I wouldn't worry about it.

Sometimes my controller will start flashing around the rings for no reason and I have no idea why but as long as it doesn't affect my game then it's not an issue for me.

Wii187
06-02-2009, 03:31 AM
As long as you're not getting the RRoD or the game freezes I wouldn't worry about it.

Sometimes my controller will start flashing around the rings for no reason and I have no idea why but as long as it doesn't affect my game then it's not an issue for me.

@Revolver: Usually it's an indication that your battery is low.

@Dillon: Try keeping it in the opposite position to see if the light switches.

VAPF
06-02-2009, 10:23 AM
@Revolver: Usually it's an indication that your battery is low.

@Dillon: Try keeping it in the opposite position to see if the light switches.

It's also worth mentioning that I would 100% not recommend moving or tilting you 360 while it has a disc in the tray at all. You can seriously screw over a disc and/or the machine by doing it

Jethrow
06-02-2009, 12:33 PM
do you have the scene it controllers/eye hooked up? I get some wierd controller issues sometimes

dillon
06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
do you have the scene it controllers/eye hooked up? I get some wierd controller issues sometimes

Nah, i have the 4 Scene-It controllers but there not hooked up, and the only other thing plugged in is my Turtle Beach. Any way i played with my wireless for about 6 hrs last night and it didn't do it so I guess it is the Street Fighter controller.