PDA

View Full Version : tbh i cant wait.

CyberSh3ff
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
just watched all the trailers and videos on my console from E3 and i cant wait for all this stuff to happen,

i mean facebook and twitter on the console will change things a heck of a lot and all these updates that have been posted ! (:

the gaming experience will change alot in the next few years and hopefully it will all be for the better (:

im glad microsoft are pulling this all out now ! (:

GrieveNoMore
06-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Still need to watch the stuff form E3 but from what I've heard, it looks amazing. I'll use Last.FM and maybe Facebook and Final Fantasy, Modern Warfare 2 and the new Halo games look totaly amazing.

im0t3k
06-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Facebook and twitter on the console??? Please say it ain't true. Does it really have to invade my life.

CyberSh3ff
06-02-2009, 12:13 PM
yeah, coming this fall it said. watch the video. it looks very good!

DTwirler
06-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Now that Facebook will be on the 360, I may never be seen by my friends again! ;)

CyberSh3ff
06-02-2009, 02:05 PM
lmao. i think its a good idea tbh.
i think the within the next few years, microsoft will suprise us a lot.

InkedUp
06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, imho E3 so far has been spectacular. The thing that excites me is it has only just begun. Can't wait to see what other announcements are made throughout the rest of the week, my hdd is already packed full of trailers and announcements

OneSweetShannon
06-02-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm excited, too. One thing Microsoft's Live service certainly has done better than anyone is promote the community aspect. Adding all the social networking features is just the next logical (and extremely smart imo) step. I can't wait until they're released.

I think the last fm could be cool. I already went and created a new account.

Gackt
06-02-2009, 03:50 PM
How many non gaming things can they fit on the 360, Im happy about last.fm as long as I can use it while im gaming ...if not its completely useless because I dont use my console for music.

I guess its cool that they added Twitter and Facebook for those who like it, I dont use either and would have rather had some gaming related things added to the 360 instead of social networking crap..

oDrPepper
06-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Well I think watching Sky TV with my mates on xbox live will be great, and Last.FM will tell me what stuff my friends listen to, which allows for more interaction between the friends I don't talk to as much.

I've never used Facebook or Twitter but I might make an account when it is released just for the sake of it.

This is all with the games I am going to buy (or convinced I'm going to buy, money issues come into this...) e.g Alan Wake, MW2, Crackdown 2, L4D2, Bioshock 2, Both Halo's and all the other games I've forgotten.

The only downside is that I will be using my xbox even more, and I already play it WAY to much...

Barad
06-02-2009, 05:04 PM
this sounds pretty interesting will have to look more into this!..

CyberSh3ff
06-02-2009, 06:05 PM
well hopefully i will be getting my first job in a couple of weeks when i get a reply back from my interviewer and then ill have money to buy some new games (: MW2 is priority. and then the new halos (: