oh and a singer but we can just use a fan or sumthing to get band achievements

message my gamer tag

english elite
06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
i now just need a good drummer who can play hard well or expert well
and if someone can sing on medium or hard that would be great

Thugnificent SW
06-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm Ok on drums I can pass all of the songs on hard and all but a few on expert.

adriano28
06-05-2009, 06:44 AM
i can sing on medium, hard im ok at and expert i can just survive. ill join you.

slafferty
06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
I am also looking for bandmates. I can play guitar, bass, and sing on expert and drum on hard.

Zef
06-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Once I reclaim Live-dom I will also be hunting for band fellows, chances are I'll be playing on Drums because I'll undoubtedly be better than on guitar. Probably just to play casually unless achievements are a realistic probability.

Dazz
06-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Once I reclaim Live-dom I will also be hunting for band fellows, chances are I'll be playing on Drums because I'll undoubtedly be better than on guitar. Probably just to play casually unless achievements are a realistic probability.

Let me know then man, I'll be up for that. I'm in the UK though so might need to figure out times and such when you got Live again but I'm down for some guitar playing on Medium and wanna just go through a band career or face off online with a vocalist, bassist and drummer, if we pick up achievements along the way so be it but mostly as a bit of fun.

Kamakazi Pear
06-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah if anyone wants to play some songs as a band, I play Guitar or Bass, Guitar preferred, pretty well on Hard. We can just have fun and maybe go for some achieves, and I look to play often because I find it really fun. Just post here or add me on XBL 'Kamakazi Pear' and once we get a band up and running we can play as often as poss, and play any other games any of you want to aswell. Thanks guys. :)

MitsEvo
06-08-2009, 09:59 PM
If anyones looking for someone who can play guitar or bass on expert then add me GT: I MitsEvo I

Dazz
06-09-2009, 01:40 AM
lol don't I feel inadequate, 'm only getting used to playing on Medium right now but yeah, if you guys don't mind me on that difficulty and it's for a laugh on Band vs Band and Band Career then I'm down for some bass playing