PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft's E3 Conference

TriX
06-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Is it just me or did microsoft own everyone at e3. I am not a fanboy as i have every console however i feel after reading about sony's e3 conference that i made a wise decision to love my 360 more. Admittingly GT5 looked good. However compared to 360's exclusive line-up such as ; L4D2 , Star Wars OR, Crackdown 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Joyrider, Mass Effect 2[obviously this is not considering the pc releases]. Microsoft just killed everyone TOTALLLYY!!! Please discuss as much as possible.

BTW PROJECT NATAL...... AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!

A reviewer talked about how perfect Burnout Natal worked showed this is totally Microsoft's Year

APB LOOKZ AMAZING TOO... it's everything home is missing. An open world where everyone is a person yet with the feelings of a sandbox title .

Pure Efficiency
06-02-2009, 08:52 PM
MS did a good job this year, I'm definitely excited about the fall line-up. Of course this isn't particularly surprising, good ips lead to good sequels (usually).

Rolyatkcinmai
06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
We already have loads of threads on E3.

xXcosmomaticXx
06-02-2009, 08:59 PM
no doubt they owned, but i think sony had poeple thinking twice after they had finished their conference

TriX
06-02-2009, 09:16 PM
there are many threads but the real question is are those any of my threads.... nope

nah... sony had already leaked some for those who were aware. However about the people thinking twice they didn't really surprise. Everyone knew about God Of War , The new psp , gt5 there was only gt portable which surprised

Rolyatkcinmai
06-02-2009, 09:41 PM
there was only gt portable which surprised

We've known about Gran Turismo for PSP for a very very long time. Years.

Also, the big surprise for me was the Rockstar exclusive and FFXIV.

TriX
06-02-2009, 09:43 PM
yes very true ... so there was nothing really good was there .. whereas microsoft did good... finally showed APB for what it is ..... AWESOME

Rolyatkcinmai
06-02-2009, 09:47 PM
yes very true ... so there was nothing really good was there .. whereas microsoft did good... finally showed APB for what it is ..... AWESOME

EA showed APB, not Microsoft. APB isn't even confirmed to be in development for 360 anymore. Also, as far as games go, Sony had a better showing than Microsoft. Microsoft still stole the show with all the upgrades to Live and Natal, but Sony most definitely had a ton of better games.