PDA

View Full Version : "The More I See" Glitch?

Lucent Beam
06-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Today I was playing co-op with III RINGO III. He was on drums as 1st player and I was on guitar as 1st player. I got bored and put my guitar down. I told him to go play Dyer's Eve on Expert+ to see how far he'd get.
When he failed, we heard an achievement pop up, and so we checked his gamertag.... it was actually my gamertag getting "The More I See" (completing the tutorials) for watching him fail on Dyer's Eve?

Very bizarre. Anyone else have this happen? He already had the achievement himself.

Crimson Ridley
06-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I've heard it's a glitch that either occasionly happens or always happens, that if you play a song with someone who already has unlocked the achievement, you will unlock it at the end.

It makes it a lot easier for people without the WT drum set to get the achievement at least. :p

Lucent Beam
06-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Well we played a lot of songs together and I didn't get it until I watched him play & fail a song.

Nirumano
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
A friend of mine got it when we started co-op career, me on guitar as player one and him on bass as player 2. He got it after playing the first song. I had the achievement beforehand ofc, and neither of us had played in band before. And it was locally.

Heners
06-03-2009, 12:31 PM
thanksdude helped me out brother:drunk

kevinbeck12713
06-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Lucky... I can't get this one because I don't wanna buy a shitty WT drum set.

Itsbrown4606
06-04-2009, 03:32 AM
Elaborate.

What game mode were you playing to watch him fail? Band Quickplay?

Lostsoul619
06-07-2009, 05:03 PM
I got this achievement in a similar way. I'd been playing co-op for a while with a friend who already had the achv. He took a break so I picked up his guitar and played a song in quickplay. When I finished the song the achv popped up for my profile.

I didn't fail the song in quickplay.. I was just playing on his profile with mine just logged in connected to the idle guitar.

RageKun
07-11-2009, 12:22 AM
But you do need to be with the person in order to get the achievement right? like its not over xbox live or anything?

Cissnei
07-11-2009, 07:42 AM
Some people reported they got it in online multiplayer, but I guess it's quite hard to recreate it, it's a pretty weird glitch.