PDA

View Full Version : I don't think this can be fixed, but ...

rabidpencil
06-02-2009, 10:41 PM
There are acheivements that I earned while temporarily without internet service at my house. When I finally got another job and signed back in to XBL, it reverted back to what it was before. So if you look at my acheivements for NFS:MW (The Simpsons game did the same thing), you'll see I earned the points for beating 15-11 and then #1, but there are none for 10-2. Does anyone know a way to get those points back without replaying the whole game? I'm pretty sure there isn't, but if anyone knows a way, it's the people here, right?

A ZombieTwinkie
06-03-2009, 05:36 AM
sorry man. but if you got #15 - 11 online, then the rest offline, recovered your gamertag, (which would have only brought up the achievements that were 'acknowledged' online) then got #1 while online, all the rest are long gone. the only way is to do the game over again. (if there is actually another way, im not sure of. but as far as i know, thats what you're going to have to do. because thats what happened to me with oblivion.) it sucks.

ChrisDeston
06-03-2009, 05:40 AM
sorry man. but if you got #15 - 11 online, then the rest offline, recovered your gamertag, (which would have only brought up the achievements that were 'acknowledged' online) then got #1 while online, all the rest are long gone. the only way is to do the game over again. (if there is actually another way, im not sure of. but as far as i know, thats what you're going to have to do. because thats what happened to me with oblivion.) it sucks.
:whs:whs:whs
Unlucky man. Happened to me with PES 08 and a mate with A LOT of his games.

rabidpencil
06-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Thanks guys, that's what I was afraid of. I'll probably end up doing it, it's just going to bug me forever that the dates are out of order. I'll probably just forget about the Simpsons game. That game was funny, but not worth playing all over again, you know?

cobratodd
06-04-2009, 06:00 AM
it happened to me then i loaded the game i was playing then it came back

rabidpencil
06-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Well I did load the game, and actually finished it. Still no achievements from when I was offline. Oh well, thanks for the quick responses guys.

Coadster1
06-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Sorry, it can't be fixed. :(

rabidpencil
06-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Thanks guys... on a somewhat related note, how do I close this thread? I swear I've looked for it.

Pashos
06-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys... on a somewhat related note, how do I close this thread? I swear I've looked for it.

You can't close your own thread. Just PM a moderator, super mod, or admin and they will do it for you.

Gackt
06-06-2009, 06:54 PM

A moderator or admin can close it, you can not do that yourself.

Edit..damn it pashos you beat me to it by like a second. lol

rabidpencil
06-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks guys. I can start a new thread unless someone here knows how to get this card in my sig to be accurate? I just recently signed up at 360 voice and I don't actually own all the games that I've got 1000 on. I'll pm a mod, but you guys are lightning fast.

Pashos
06-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks guys. I can start a new thread unless someone here knows how to get this card in my sig to be accurate? I just recently signed up at 360 voice and I don't actually own all the games that I've got 1000 on. I'll pm a mod, but you guys are lightning fast.

If you just signed up today then it will take a couple days for them to show up. You probably have to play them again and then there will be a blog about them tomorrow and then they will show up. If you don't own them anymore then I don't know what you can do :(

gamerguy69
06-06-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't get why it was necessary for the OP to "recover gamertag"?

rabidpencil
06-06-2009, 07:37 PM
It was a while ago, but if I remember correctly, I wasn't able to sign in when I finally got internet service back. I put my card number in to buy a subscription, and it wouldn't sign me in so I recovered it. Only afterward did I find out what that actually meant. I was more of a newb then than I am now if you can believe that.