PDA

View Full Version : All American Win?

xI C0uch P0tat0
06-03-2009, 02:46 AM
So I deleted all my updates and played a ten minute half, default settings, all-american game. I started out with a second controller and built up a big lead I couldn't lose. Once I did that, I switched the second controller to CPU and played out the rest of the game.

I tried it a second and third time and did basically the same thing but made sure that the settings were default, which they were. I played the game, won. But still no achievement.

I try a fourth time. No second controller. I play as UNC give the opponent a crappy team and play them and win. Still no achievement.

I don't understand. What am I doing wrong? It's getting rediculously frustrating.

baddawg12
06-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Guess the game is glitched for you. Try deleting your cache or playing offline or something.

xI C0uch P0tat0
06-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Guess the game is glitched for you. Try deleting your cache or playing offline or something.

Is that when you go to your system setting settings and then to your hard drive and enter X-X-LB-RB-X-X? Because that's what I did and I didn't update so I was offline.