PDA

View Full Version : Battery achievement the easy way

edgespear
06-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Okay well I don't know if this helps at all but this is how me and some friends got the achievement:
vocals on beginner, put the mic in front of a fan and you will get tonnes of star power
Bass and guitar on expert, you need to be fairly good but to be honest we did miss loads of notes
Drums on hard or expert, I forget which one but if you're decent enough you should be able to get it no problem.
This method means you only need three people overall, as the mic will be in front of a fan.

Hope this helps.

Lordvader178
06-03-2009, 12:47 PM
...... Did you read the guide?

Vocals on beginner, drums on medium, guitar and bass on hard. MUCH easier then your way.

edgespear
06-03-2009, 12:58 PM
I just looked on the main site with the guide and it just said all instruments on expert, except maybe one on hard?

Trash Man
06-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I just looked on the main site with the guide and it just said all instruments on expert, except maybe one on hard?

In the achievement guide on the forums is where it states, Vocals on beginner, drums on medium, guitar and bass on hard.

BrAin PuNch3r
06-12-2009, 09:50 PM
they need to make these speacial achievements expert only cuz nubs like this guy can get the "harder" achievements...even thought they are already makin the achievements hard as fuck in GH smash hits...