PDA

View Full Version : zoo feeder help!

dex1888
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
i cannot play this game the time limit runs out too quick and the animals never get full someone help me please

mark23
06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Okay i don't mean to patronize you but are you feeding the animals the correct food that pops over their heads & also what level are you? If you are high level than it will just take more time & a bit more effort

T R I M M 3 R
06-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Make sure you are on the Play mode and not World Tour
Its alot easier to do like that.
You get more time, just go through the rounds. I popped the cheev in round 5 after feeding a Giraffe

Hope this helps

mark23
06-03-2009, 04:52 PM
I've just got the Dr Doolittle achievement in play mode but it seems a little glitchy, i had to play through it several times feeding all the animals their was over & over and it finally unlocked without any new animals just the same as the previous times.

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-03-2009, 07:12 PM
All i can say is make sure your feeding them the correct food, and make sure you don't give them the wrong food. I completed level 8 easily enough on the second attempt, just get used to where to aim and once you know how much pressure to put on the analogue stick and you should find it easy.

dex1888
06-04-2009, 01:23 PM
yes i am feeding them the correct food haha

but the food allways goes right past them :(

mark23
06-04-2009, 02:11 PM
I think i know what the problem with your aiming is as i had slight problems the first few times i played this, Your probley standing inside the service box are'nt you which is a bad idea as the food just does'nt reach for some reason. The trick is to stand just behind the service box's in the middle and take aim from their but never go in the service box's but if you do retreat straight back other wise the food throwers will throw the food where you were last standing & it can get a bit confusing. Hope this helps.

dex1888
06-04-2009, 10:57 PM
thanks mate i will try it the next time i am on :)