PDA

View Full Version : Dose anybody Want The Punisher In This

crunch457
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I would like him as he is a far better charachter storywise than nick fury who else would like him?

elephantd
06-03-2009, 05:39 PM
God yes i want him in this game,I love the Punisher! Deadpool, Juggernaut, Punisher, and Wolverine would be my perfect combo.:)
________
FJR1300 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Yamaha_FJR1300)
________
Club Royal Condo Wong Amat (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

Kunduz
06-03-2009, 06:16 PM
I'd love to see him in the game

Klint Beastw00d
06-15-2009, 12:48 AM
I like the Punisher but he will be a Deadpool clone.

GoJen
06-18-2009, 05:47 AM
No not really, they can add someone better. Plus, my friend Li Spider II said the Punisher is weak sauce. You can find him on xbl to discuss this further.

D3sTr0y3r HD
06-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I talked to that LI Spider II guy. He says the punisher drives around in a black van picking up children. Dont talk to him, he is dangerous. He will do things to you. But Yes, punisher should be in it, he is bad @ss imo.

xIAznInvasionIx
06-21-2009, 04:01 AM
The Punisher would probably play alot like Nick Fury (who sucked ass as an unlockable in the first MUA imo).. and being that each character only has 4 core powers to play around with, I can only imagine that an SMG, shotgun, and sniper rifle would be his entire repertoire. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see him in the game as long as they made his character enjoyable to play with.

xIAznInvasionIx
06-21-2009, 04:14 AM
I like the Punisher but he will be a Deadpool clone.

:confused: what!? Deadpool clone?

Yeah, because Punisher wields dual katanas, has teleportation abilities, and did not play a major role in Civil War just like Deadpool, right?

.. I really don't understand why people say stupid statements like that.. especially when they don't know shit about comics.

L3G3NDK1LLER
06-25-2009, 09:13 AM
I would completely have Frank over Fury any day.

ENF0RCER 24
07-02-2009, 03:35 AM
God yes i want him in this game,I love the Punisher! Deadpool, Juggernaut, Punisher, and Wolverine would be my perfect combo.:) I second that :woop:

Nplayer32
07-24-2009, 04:26 AM
God yes i want him in this game,I love the Punisher! Deadpool, Juggernaut, Punisher, and Wolverine would be my perfect combo.:)

wow that team would do so much damage...i cant wait for this game...and i would absolutely love for THE PUNISHER to be in this. its a must. dont care what anyone else says on the matter. either in final game or DLC he needs to be in this.

The Remdizzle
08-13-2009, 03:02 AM
yes to punisher!

Ihazcandy4you
08-13-2009, 10:05 AM
The Punisher would probably play alot like Nick Fury (who sucked ass as an unlockable in the first MUA imo).. and being that each character only has 4 core powers to play around with, I can only imagine that an SMG, shotgun, and sniper rifle would be his entire repertoire. Don't get me wrong though, I would love to see him in the game as long as they made his character enjoyable to play with.

His Invisibility combined with his SMG is amazing...

Edit: Id like Punisher also

conel33
08-17-2009, 10:33 PM
The Punisher is an awesome character who's popular enough to have multiple movies and he plays a huge part in the civil war story line. Re-enacting the punisher and spiderman fighting the thunderbolts in the tunnel would be awesome.

There's litrally no reason for him to be left out.

Ihazcandy4you
08-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Id love it, I like Fury so if they kept Punisher like him ish, (mostly just SMG) id be stoked.

Also, massive lawls at deadpool clone

Rhox
08-19-2009, 04:27 AM
punisher is always left out. and i don't understand why. yeah he's a regular joe with a horrible itch on his trigger finger, but his game was better than iron man, hulk, and a bunch of the spider-man ones combined. he's always been my favorite character for the simple fact that he's action-packed. put him in a game like this with two guns and a knife. that's all he needs. all you need to tear some baddies a new one if you could play as him

snickerboa
08-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Would punisher over fury any day. Nick has nothing to do in Civil War
Neither does jean but hey..would be cool to se what they could do with
without copying fury to much

Freshmaker
09-14-2009, 12:51 PM
punisher is always left out. and i don't understand why. yeah he's a regular joe with a horrible itch on his trigger finger, but his game was better than iron man, hulk, and a bunch of the spider-man ones combined. he's always been my favorite character for the simple fact that he's action-packed. put him in a game like this with two guns and a knife. that's all he needs. all you need to tear some baddies a new one if you could play as him

I know for a fact only reason they won't let him in this s cause he is exclusively owned by another company......THQ sadly, and since they own him in no way of hell will they let Activision use him in MUA2, until the contract ends I guess we're screwed without Frank