PDA

View Full Version : King & Duke

T R I M M 3 R
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Has anybody found out how to unlock them yet?
I have gone through Arcade mode to unlock Becker
Then repeated it with Becker, but still only got to play him at the end
I have also tried the tournament mode aswell but to no avail

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I heard somewhere to comlete arcade without losing a single point, also possibly get worse ratings at each tournament to unlock the other secret characters maybe.

supadryz
06-03-2009, 07:53 PM
How is Henman unlocked aswell??

Shy Knee
06-03-2009, 08:03 PM
How is Henman unlocked aswell??

I have unlocked Henman. You have to complete all the academy training challenges, both the beginner and advanced ones.

However I don't remember if you need all golds or if medal colour matters :confused:

mark23
06-03-2009, 08:09 PM
I have unlocked Henman. You have to complete all the academy training challenges, both the beginner and advanced ones.

However I don't remember if you need all golds or if medal colour matters :confused:

I haven't unlocked henman yet but i was thinking you would have to complete all the academy missions seeing as he's your trainer for those.

T R I M M 3 R
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah you unlock Henman by completing all academy missions. Colour doesn't matter

CLB Left 4 Dead
06-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I think both King and Duke can be unlocked in the King of players tournament, as for the arcade doubles i'm finding it really hard to beat Becker and the Swedish guy, on my serve i'm underhand serving it and i almost win the game but they keep fluking it.

jomacho
06-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Can get tough to beat sometimes, i use partner on net and whenever i can, top spin cross the ball near the net (down+left+A or down+right+A). The opponent just reaches and partner smashes. Have been working for me also on world tour.