PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we should stop signing us up for the 1000club??

EcT Felix
06-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Topic. Maybe we should take a little break and stop signing up, so you can add us to the clubs. It 7pages and it will be more pages. so why not take a break? OR just close it? Or you can add us all the night until its empty:p?

I hope it will be better.

- Felix

jackanape
06-03-2009, 08:11 PM
It may well be seven pages but even the oldest post is less than a month old so I think they are on top of it. The fact of the matter is the same people tend to complete a game every week or so and put it up there (like me) which is a lot of requests. Couple that with brand new sign ups and the thread is always quite large.

Fact is, they were three or so months behind not long ago so it is actually pretty up to date right now.

That thread is ALWAYS going to be at least four pages long. As the second it gets emptied more people will post. Just be patient.

JC
06-03-2009, 08:29 PM
As Jackanape said, me and Pandora have it covered and it is reasonably up to date, it is only around 1 month behind.

I will be doing a lot of updating tomorrow and Friday as I have those days off.

It is also true that is very hard to get the Sign-Up threads down to under a page, especially the 1000 Club one. Sometimes, I wake up in the morning, and there have been about 12 new posts in just a few hours.

I am trying to keep the 200 Club sign-up threads empty, so that takes a bit of time too.

Also, please make sure you edit your original posts when you complete new games. :)