PDA

View Full Version : achievement glitch?

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Well i heard about this achievement glitch. How do i patch the game??

Wii187
06-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Look for my answer here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=151460

Next time just stick with the particular game's forum. Don't worry, someone will eventually come along to answer.

cra
06-04-2009, 05:21 AM
yup just sign in to XBL and start the game, apply the update and you should be fine. if you dont have XBL you should stick with the warnings how to avoid certain glitches for the unpatched version. however i dont know if the sell the patched version now, since i played the game in march.

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 06:05 AM
yup just sign in to XBL and start the game, apply the update and you should be fine. if you dont have XBL you should stick with the warnings how to avoid certain glitches for the unpatched version. however i dont know if the sell the patched version now, since i played the game in march.

Hi cra, Will this patch takes up lot of space? My HDD is nearly full. Secondly after i patch it, do i need to log into Live ALL the time for it to work when playing this game?

Thanks!

cra
06-04-2009, 06:10 AM
well thats a good question. i belive the patch will be dumped into an area of the HDD which you can't access. e.g. you can use roughly 16GB of your 20GB HDD and the dashboard doesn't use more than 256MB space.

After the game is patched, you don't need to be signed in to XBL(but who really plays all the time without beeing signed in? ;))

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 06:16 AM
well thats a good question. i belive the patch will be dumped into an area of the HDD which you can't access. e.g. you can use roughly 16GB of your 20GB HDD and the dashboard doesn't use more than 256MB space.

After the game is patched, you don't need to be signed in to XBL(but who really plays all the time without beeing signed in? ;))

So will the update option appear at the main xbox menu or in the game? After the game is patched, i can get the 2 achievements anytime i want with the SAME save file?

cra
06-04-2009, 06:42 AM
once you start the game, the first msgs will be signed off XBL and then after some seconds the update option appears.

even you have silver membership, having a regular voice chat is a nice thing, except you don't have anyone on your friends list and downloading trailers/demos is great. however, your choice :)

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 11:16 AM
once you start the game, the first msgs will be signed off XBL and then after some seconds the update option appears.

even you have silver membership, having a regular voice chat is a nice thing, except you don't have anyone on your friends list and downloading trailers/demos is great. however, your choice :)

Howcome all my friend are still on my list? I am silver for 1 month already. Anyway how do you get the Moonlight Sword?

cra
06-04-2009, 11:23 AM
maybe i didn't get your point but the only difference between gold and silver is:
now you can't join partychat, play gold timeexclusive demos, play Multiplayer

to get the moonlight sword you have to collect all Shinobi Moji. But pls check out my guides or search the forum before asking :) most of them have been answered already:)

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Just curious do you play backup game?

cra
06-04-2009, 12:26 PM
if you mean if you should use two savegames or copy the existing one. no if you patched the game its not necessary, since everything should unlock once you fulfilled the requirements.

GradeAbra
06-04-2009, 01:34 PM
I just updated it but i can't find the patch file nor any decrease of space.... Is this normal? Or did i miss something?

Secondly isit wise to set the QTE to easy?