PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Roadmap and Achievement Guide Submissions

SetsunaFSeiei
06-04-2009, 06:32 AM
I know this may take a while to manage, but have a thread that consist of a list of recently submitted roadmaps and achievement guides

It takes about 2+ weeks for each new guides to be added to the main site and people tend to submit with letting others know in the threads linked here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58152)

Why? To let people know whats already been submitted so they dont have waste their time when someone else as already gotten the job done

Example: I posted in the thread i was submitting a roadmap to the first DW:Gundam, if im not mistaken i didnt see it anywhere in that thread that someone was working on it. It wasnt in the list of already completed roadmaps so i decided to to make one myself. I saw the post of new road maps and guides to the main site and saw the game up there already when i had submitted it only a couple days before, i checked see if it was mine, only to see it was someone else.

Dont get me wrong , i wasnt angry or anything ... but i felt as if i could have used that time i spent making the already roadmap on something else

Jappe XBA
06-04-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm sure Pants has something good to say to take this thread down.
Btw, I'm suggesting this :P

dakisbac
06-04-2009, 10:42 AM
There is a list... it's in the road map thread.

Also, just because there's already a guide/roadmap doesn't mean you can't submit your own. Although it seems they're reluctant to do it, they do change guides if one is obviously better than the other

The Pants Party
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Also, just because there's already a guide/roadmap doesn't mean you can't submit your own.

Boom, end of thread.

If it takes us that long to process things, don't you think it would take longer if we were managing a thread about the stuff it was taking us a long time to process?

If you think you've got the knowledge to write an excellent guide or road map, just go for it. If there is even one piece of info in yours that is usable (above and beyond what the original author had), we'll use it.