PDA

View Full Version : No Favorites Achievement

gragar
12-28-2006, 06:34 PM
:confused: i dont get it, i played with every NHL team and it wont give me the achievement! do i have to play on default settings or sumthing? any help would be appreciated

Seandor
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
My best guess is that you accidentally missed a team. Based on all the various changes I made to the settings while doing this achievement, there are no restrictions on it. Just use the process of elimination and list the teams that you definitely played with, then play games with the teams that you're not 100% sure you played with. Good luck.

gbangr
01-12-2007, 01:30 AM
I honestly think its hit and miss, i got the 100 games played unlocked doing this, but nothing for playing as all 30 teams, and I know I did not miss a team as I sat down and played all 30 games in a row.

Looks like i am gonna have to delete my profile and start again from scratch for this and the franchise achievements, as I'm betting something is being tagged in the profile that shouldn't be.

Smokez
01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
lm not sure why everyone is having problems with this game but i did mygames without sliders and i got all 950 and for the No Favorites thing i played the 30 in Shootout Mode

Matt_UK
02-07-2007, 02:22 PM
lm not sure why everyone is having problems with this game but i did mygames without sliders and i got all 950 and for the No Favorites thing i played the 30 in Shootout Mode

Read my post in the thread about the franchise ;) I'd love to be proved wrong but I think the franchise ones are bugged so you can't get em if your out side the US and canada just a theory tho :/

as for this one, I got it no problems. I went through systematically in aphabetical order and had no probs whatsoever.

My guess is either:

1. you have missed a team

2. forgot to save your profile, thus loosing the data you need for it to register.

I played 1 minute with all sliders down on all star I believe

:)

Righteous1 Is I
02-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I dont think this works for online. I picked every team but no achievement.

Gunstar Chaos
02-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Yea I did this yesterday, I thought I had played every team but I showhow missed San Jose unless it just didn't register. So your best bet is to try some teams from the start that you aren't 100% sure of.

verytallmidget
02-15-2007, 07:33 AM
hey, i just spent like 2 hrs going right down the row playing a game as every team and i didnt get the achievement...wtf is up with that.....that ish is really annoying

Fonkey Monkey
02-15-2007, 08:09 AM
what i did for this achievement and the blitz achievement is open wordpad and after every game type in the team i just won with to avoid any confusion.
Also dont you have to win with the all star teams too?

Gunstar Chaos
02-15-2007, 01:05 PM
No you just have to win with the 30 NHL teams. No countries, no All-stars, no Historic teams.

drklrdbill
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
i recommend just playing in shootouts with each team, makes it go much faster.

you probably have to finish the games, not just start games.

Righteous1 Is I
02-16-2007, 06:57 AM
shootout?

Where?

verytallmidget
02-18-2007, 08:52 AM
yo, i just went through all 30 teams AGAINA AND GOT NOTHING...damn...im getting so mad

verytallmidget
02-19-2007, 06:16 AM
Finally....after Playing With Every Team Yet Again...it Was The Damn Wild That It Never Registered

xfrearsx
04-05-2007, 03:00 PM
The suggestion to go from Anaheim right through to Washington in a shootout mode is definately the best way of getting this achievement. I got mine as soon as i hit Washington. Also i won all of the shootouts, so was wandering if these go towards your overall game wins? ARE WE THERE YET ACHIEVEMENT?