PDA

View Full Version : Drive em' All, Any Update?

scott_20uk
06-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Its been a while since we heard anything about The glitched achievement Gotta Drive Em' All, With only 43 possible outta 45 cars!

has anybody heard of any updates yet? I know they said there would be a update with the second lot of DLC, but with there new game FUEL coming out soon? Hmmmm...

So any news on this achievement glitch being patched???

kalvaza
06-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Codemasters said that they'd have a fix around the end of April.

Now they're vaguely saying that it's harder than they thought because of coding issues and there might not be a fix at all.

pined5551
06-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Codemasters said that they'd have a fix around the end of April.

Now they're vaguely saying that it's harder than they thought because of coding issues and there might not be a fix at all.

WTF! are u guys serious. This achievement was fixed LAST YEAR!!!!!!!! There is absolutly NO PROBLEM with the "Drive 'em all" achievement. I have it and so do thousands of others.

mark2dx
06-05-2009, 03:17 PM
WTF! are u guys serious. This achievement was fixed LAST YEAR!!!!!!!! There is absolutly NO PROBLEM with the "Drive 'em all" achievement. I have it and so do thousands of others.

They fixed it and broke it again with another patch, lol.

pined5551
06-05-2009, 05:02 PM
They fixed it and broke it again with another patch, lol.

How the fuck could they be that dim!!! OMG i feel so sorry for all the latecommers to the game, and sorry if some of my recent post kinda rubbed it in that i had it, oops. No hard feelings. Hope it gets fixed AGAIN!!

kalvaza
06-08-2009, 11:32 AM
OMG i feel so sorry for all the latecommers to the game

Well, considering that the majority of people who got the glitched achievement must've bought the game when it was full price, I'd still rather pay less than half the RRP in exchange for 30G. ;)

xX Element
06-09-2009, 06:17 AM
so is it fixed or what because just got the game and wondering

HLR zdmetal
06-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Nope its still fucking broken. I'm annoyed.

Trash Man
06-09-2009, 06:35 AM
What with Fuel being out now and no doubt a lot of time going on that I don't see this get fixed any time soon, if at all :(