PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Mic Help

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Anyone know any tips or something to stop the echo.

Its started out with people in the party lagging and hearing themselves in an echo and now I can hear the echo's too.

antnie
06-04-2009, 08:07 PM
I think it has something to do with the other people. Because there are certain people that I notice who echo more. I might be the only one who thinks this.

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-04-2009, 09:50 PM
If anyone knows any ways to stop it then it would be great because its putting me off using it lol, only just got it and its great except the poor echo and lagg.

KillMePlease2
06-04-2009, 10:21 PM
I don't know about you hearing echoes or the party lagging, but sometimes other people can hear themselves from an echo. Most of the time, the mic volume is too loud. I just set the volume to one away from the max and it'll stop.

pavementpoop
06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
if any echo is happening someone mic is to loud, the noise coming from some1 elses mic into the speaker is then traveling into the mic again. so get everyone to turn down there speaker volume, to the lowest that they are able to hear others :D

Revolver
06-05-2009, 02:06 AM
The easiest, and more obvious, way to avoid echoes is si have your mic volume in mid volume. If it's too high and the people talking are too loud than what comes out your mic will go into the speaker which will create the echo.
It's a vicious circle, lol. :woop:

Bronxs
06-05-2009, 02:21 AM
If you want to see if its your mic , just send a message to someone and listen to your voice.