PDA

View Full Version : Adding Costs to Arcade Games.

FourChan
06-05-2009, 05:12 AM
I was wondering if there's a way we can add the cost of games by point to Arcade games. I had like 400 extra points today and was browsing around for an easy game and thought it would be more helpful if you could see how many microsoft points the arcade games cost. Thanks for listening me out.

Apple
06-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Here is a list. :)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21978

JC
06-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Here is a list. :)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21978
Although, that list would be better if it was updated more regularly. The last update was on January 4th!

Ingles
06-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Although, that list would be better if it was updated more regularly. The last update was on January 4th!

Completely agree! It does need to be updated on a more consistent basis. I feel real bad. I posted the exact same idea literally hours after you posted this thread. *smacks self on hand* Bad Ingles! ;)

I think it would be really handy but at the same time, if the thread isn't getting updated on a regular basis, what's to say the site would either.

kaleido42
06-08-2009, 12:38 AM
Completely agree! It does need to be updated on a more consistent basis. I feel real bad. I posted the exact same idea literally hours after you posted this thread. *smacks self on hand* Bad Ingles! ;)

I think it would be really handy but at the same time, if the thread isn't getting updated on a regular basis, what's to say the site would either.

Because the site is run by the higher staff, plus if it was a regular part of the site and not just something thrown together by someone who didn't plan on keeping it update, then it would most likely stay up to date. Think of it this way also. Whenever one of the admins was to add a game to the site or (if pricing details aren't out yet) were to do the next major update to its page they could throw that in at that time.

A 2rue boofer
06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I think 1 mod should keep 1 thread under control that way we don't have to deal with this kinds of stuff on a regular basis