PDA

View Full Version : Springfiel collective item map???

Thrylseeka
06-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Do anybody know if a springfield collective item map exist and where can you find this map?

Because i have some difficulties to find every items and i just want to save more time!!!

Thanks

WyldeWolf
06-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Just follow the ign guide. They tend to always point out collectibles in their superguides.

ezekiel 08
06-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Just follow the ign guide. They tend to always point out collectibles in their superguides.

IGN get loads of things wrong in their guides :(.

Do anybody know if a springfield collective item map exist and where can you find this map?

Because i have some difficulties to find every items and i just want to save more time!!!

Thanks

Maps are okay, but they don't help when things are high up or in tricky places. I used this GameFAQs walkthrough (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/939416/50673) to find them, it was very helpful and easy to use. Should check it out :).

WyldeWolf
06-29-2009, 03:00 PM
This is true, like in Marvel: Ultimate alliance they missed a lot of upgrades and figures.

However, I think I managed to get all the collectibles in this game by following their guide, so at least I believe that this guide is alright.

Correct me if i'm wrong