PDA

View Full Version : Vista Points Are Warp Points!!

pX I Atticus
06-05-2009, 12:59 PM
did anyone else see once you have collected the vista point you can warp there makes traveling easier if u can be arsed to drive :p

Emfulz
06-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Actually I just now noticed. You can also warp to the Liveries you have already collected. Wish you could warp to challenges instead of activating and then going to free mode because alot of the things like Doppler Trucks are around them alot.

TwistedFate
06-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Actually I just now noticed. You can also warp to the Liveries you have already collected. Wish you could warp to challenges instead of activating and then going to free mode because alot of the things like Doppler Trucks are around them alot.

Three of the achievements are for driving distances in Free Mode. May as well clock up some mileage during the game instead of driving 600+ miles specifically for that achievement.

skel3t0n
06-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Ye it's very handy, i've got about 20 vistas now, they are fun to get.

ScuzzyBunny FTN
06-05-2009, 03:30 PM
...and don't forget that three other achvs are for driving from one specific point to another, so that will definitely help rack up some miles/ km as well. This will definitely help me grabbing other vista points/ doppler trucks/ and those Mavericks, all of which are a pain to simply drive to from wherever you happen to be!

Barad
06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
so thats what Vista Points are!..this should come in great handy! :woop:

Pure Efficiency
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
so thats what Vista Points are!..this should come in great handy! :woop:
Actually they're just spots in the game with a really nice view. Gotta catch all 90 lol

Vladdd309
06-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Sweeet, didn't know you could do that, I thought it was only the grey markers on the map you could use. Thanks