View Full Version : need ANOTHER update

12-29-2006, 03:52 AM
anyone heard anything of another patch due up? the lobby can still be fixed up, the lag is insane, and merville is still whacked. i can shoot a guy in the head, he'll run, kill 2 more people, then falls to the ground and it says i kill him. lol...what the duece is that? i think this game should have real hosts that actually set up and start a game when ready..none of this random room, random people, random start crap. i dont know...just my opinions. whats everyone else think?

12-29-2006, 05:34 AM
I've been doing pretty good i was just playing 30min earlier and I was getting head shots like the guy off of saving private ryan. but I am having problem with the lobby wait i wait for probably 30 min for a game to start.

12-29-2006, 05:58 AM
I agree. Well I'm not waiting long for games to start but either I shoot someone and they die 30 seconds later or I go into a room am leading in points by alot and my team is killing the other team I am like yea I am going to get the Victory Achievement but no one by one people disconnect and then better yet the game session becomes done and I still get my stats but nothing else. Really disappointing because I got this game on Christmas and love it.