PDA

View Full Version : Street fighter question

ukko
06-05-2009, 05:56 PM
I would like to trade Gears of War 2 with Street Fighter 4 and I would like to get some info from you guys about SF 4. Is it worth the trade?

Bleeding Star
06-05-2009, 06:04 PM
I assume you mean to GET SF4 and not trade it in with Gears2, SF4 definatly worth a look if your into fighting games, however if your the kinda person thats gonna bitch bout the boss difficulty or getting "noobed" online then dont bother, the game takes a while to actually get good at it

ukko
06-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I assume you mean to GET SF4 and not trade it in with Gears2, SF4 definatly worth a look if your into fighting games, however if your the kinda person thats gonna bitch bout the boss difficulty or getting "noobed" online then dont bother, the game takes a while to actually get good at it

Gears 2 is not bad at all but it's just not my type of game. Plus I got the game for free so that's why I will trade it faster :D

Bleeding Star
06-05-2009, 06:28 PM
errm thats nice to know I guess

ukko
06-05-2009, 06:43 PM
errm thats nice to know I guess

So what your personal opinion about SF 4?

Bleeding Star
06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
I already told you :confused:

Revolver
06-05-2009, 07:31 PM
So what your personal opinion about SF 4?

Ok, here's a serious answer to your question.
SFIV is a great game hands down.
Everything from the graphics to the sound is awesome and I love the game.
When I first bought it I was deeply inmersed into it and I admit I did bitch about 'noobs' using Ken most of the time but I found ways to counter their attacks since the fight patterns are always the same.
Lately I haven't played it since I reached a point where I've gotten several achievements that are obtainable but there are some that, for me at least, are nearly impossible to get so I've resigned from attempting to get a 100% completion on this game.
Now I only play the game when I have friends over and we have a lot of fun.:woop:

Ultimately, I do support getting this game since I also don't like Gears of War 2.:)

ukko
06-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Ok, here's a serious answer to your question.
SFIV is a great game hands down.
Everything from the graphics to the sound is awesome and I love the game.
When I first bought it I was deeply inmersed into it and I admit I did bitch about 'noobs' using Ken most of the time but I found ways to counter their attacks since the fight patterns are always the same.
Lately I haven't played it since I reached a point where I've gotten several achievements that are obtainable but there are some that, for me at least, are nearly impossible to get so I've resigned from attempting to get a 100% completion on this game.
Now I only play the game when I have friends over and we have a lot of fun.:woop:

Ultimately, I do support getting this game since I also don't like Gears of War 2.:)

Thanks mate! If I compare RE5 with Gears 2, then I would say that RE5 is much better in my opinion. I like the story better, the single player mode and it is actually more fun playing it. You need to struggle also in RE5 for some small achievements but overall I enjoyed it much more the gears.
One other thing about gears 2 that I don't like is that most of the achievements are in multiplayer and since I an not the biggest fan of multiplayer then I will leave the game around 350.
I think I will trade it for Steet figher 4 because it is fun when some friends are passing by, you can have some "old school" fun :)
How many achievements did you get? What's your score?

Revolver
06-06-2009, 08:32 AM
I have 33 out of 48 achievements with a score of 630GS in the game itself.:)

Mister Buds
06-06-2009, 02:52 PM
this thread is epic comedy.

If I compare RE5 with Gears 2, then I would say that RE5 is much better in my opinion. I like the story better, the single player mode and it is actually more fun playing it.

of course you thought the story was better, you didn't even play the original gears.