PDA

View Full Version : Question about followers

Shiny Pidgey
06-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I beat the game and didn't end up with the achievement for getting enough followers. For the most part, I did only story quests. I'm aware that you can't get all the followers that way.

However, I also took the "evil path" at the end of the game, unwittingly causing all but one of my followers to leave me.

My question is twofold: 1 - Is there a way to get my lost followers back? and 2 - Are there enough non-story followers to get the achievement without having to start a new game? I have the expansion, and got one follower from that, making my current total 2 followers.

FOX-Inc.
06-06-2009, 01:57 AM
I couldn't say for sure, cause I followed the rightious path (being an honorable knight and all :p). But after completing the game, my educated guess is that you have to play most of the side missions to get all the followers. I don't think you can get them back as well, you've made your choice and they don't agree... so it's easiest to just start again with a new hero if you ask me.

nawlinsky
08-08-2009, 01:17 AM
same thing happened to me, i took the evil path, lost all but the minotaur.
after i killed bane i did a bunch of side missions that got me this:
the minotaur died, left my team but came back as a minotaur spirit,
after a few missions in the orc place you get a fat ogre on your team
near banes citadel you get a thief gnoll and i also got an elf chick.
but thats only 4 (after the dark path was chosen/bane was killed)
as of right now i dont have any more side missions so i dont think its possible, which stinks unless someone else can confirm they've done this and gotten 5 companions it looks like we'd just have to start a whole new game and play till we get 5 :(