PDA

View Full Version : Xbl big problem !?!

Solid_ChieF
06-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Well if i told you my whole retarded story you wood probably read it untill tomorow so im cuting short ....
1 year ago some were in Macedonia(not greece:mad:)i fisnished school and went on a 3 mouth vecation .... went to visit my cousin in Germany.Arived and found him playing on a xbox 360 ... 4 hours of playing halo 3 ... I WANT TO BY THIS THIG:):eek::drunk:eek::).so thants when i fel in love with 360.So later on i bought myself a 360 and bought a 12 mounth live card YEPI:).Opened the box when :eek: i saw something on the fregin box ...rushed to my cousin's room turned of the PC and :eek::eek::mad::eek::eek::mad: found out that MACEDONIA(NOT GREECE) does not sooport LIVE :mad: 994213 hours of cursing i brought it back to media markt :uzi:...

Now it's that time of year again ....I want a XBOX 360 with LIVE compability in MACEDONIA (call it FYROM or what ever im not a patriot nore macedonian its just not greece) i searched every were for a solution but i cant find anything.

The point of the story !
Im gona get me a next generation console and its gona be THA HOLY MOLY GOD BOX 360.But is there any way i can play the games online ?!?I know live is not soported and all but is there any way i can play games online here ? please i dont wana by a console that has no online play.And deep in my pants i know there must be a way for some one that lives in a f**ked up country to play HALO 3 online ... PLS HELP

Thanks in forward ... and OMG I MADE A F**KIN MOVIE UP HERE

IncensedCape
06-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Christ almighty, several thousand brain cells died whilst reading this post.

On-Topic - Can't help with your situation, sorry :(

Solid_ChieF
06-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Did you read the full story ?

IncensedCape
06-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Yes, I read the full story. If you go into 'Network Settings' on the Dashboard and test your connection, where abouts does it fail?

Th33Troop33r
06-05-2009, 10:29 PM
learn how to spell lol i had to use my 1337 knowledge skills just to find out what your trying to spell

my_box_72
06-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Well if i told you my whole retarded story you wood probably read it untill tomorow so im cuting short ....
1 year ago some were in Macedonia(not greece:mad:)i fisnished school and went on a 3 mouth vecation .... went to visit my cousin in Germany.Arived and found him playing on a xbox 360 ... 4 hours of playing halo 3 ... I WANT TO BY THIS THIG:):eek::drunk:eek::).so thants when i fel in love with 360.So later on i bought myself a 360 and bought a 12 mounth live card YEPI:).Opened the box when :eek: i saw something on the fregin box ...rushed to my cousin's room turned of the PC and :eek::eek::mad::eek::eek::mad: found out that MACEDONIA(NOT GREECE) does not sooport LIVE :mad: 994213 hours of cursing i brought it back to media markt :uzi:...

Now it's that time of year again ....I want a XBOX 360 with LIVE compability in MACEDONIA (call it FYROM or what ever im not a patriot nore macedonian its just not greece) i searched every were for a solution but i cant find anything.

The point of the story !
Im gona get me a next generation console and its gona be THA HOLY MOLY GOD BOX 360.But is there any way i can play the games online ?!?I know live is not soported and all but is there any way i can play games online here ? please i dont wana by a console that has no online play.And deep in my pants i know there must be a way for some one that lives in a f**ked up country to play HALO 3 online ... PLS HELP

yawn yawm ....:mad::p;):locked lol lol lol

Solid_ChieF
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Yes, I read the full story. If you go into 'Network Settings' on the Dashboard and test your connection, where abouts does it fail?

I returned it right awey i was scared that i couldent return it so i dident even think about bringing it to macedonia ....

Br0kenAssass1n
06-05-2009, 10:40 PM

On-Topic - Can't help with your situation, sorry :(

Lmao! Awesome reply.

You've answered your own question... If Macedonia doesn't support Live, how do you expect to connect?

JaCKsWaS7eDL1Fe
06-05-2009, 10:44 PM
macedonia?! are you from 1000 BC or what? How did you perfect time travel?

Solid_ChieF
06-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Lmao! Awesome reply.

You've answered your own question... If Macedonia doesn't support Live, how do you expect to connect?

Well poland nore greece soport it ... and there are still people playing on online in those country's

LH Cerberus
06-05-2009, 11:09 PM
i think when u connect ur 360 over an VPN server (switzerland, uk, usa, etc.) u can play online

Solid_ChieF
06-05-2009, 11:12 PM
i think when u connect ur 360 over an VPN server (switzerland, uk, usa, etc.) u can play online

What is an VPN :confused: sorry for being a noob at life

Pure Efficiency
06-06-2009, 12:36 AM

The point of the story !

Does this mean your not going to accept my friend request?

jamieCR7
06-06-2009, 12:43 AM
What a reply :D Anyway, did XBOX not announce they were extending their services to more countries? I am pretty sure i heard that somewhere, let's hope it's true for your sake.

Solid_ChieF
06-06-2009, 07:33 AM
What a reply :D Anyway, did XBOX not announce they were extending their services to more countries? I am pretty sure i heard that somewhere, let's hope it's true for your sake.

Even if they are expanding ... nobody even knows that Macedonia exists :mad: !
Macedonia is not even the Nato union nore in EU :mad: so the people here are like little isolated marsians ...

jason86586
06-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Macedonia is not even the Nato union nore in EU :mad: so the people here are like little isolated marsians ...

have u ever considered how hard it might be for Microsoft to extend their service to some of the smaller countries in the world.

martnic
06-06-2009, 09:38 AM
There are ways for you to connect to Xbox Live while not being in a 'Live' region.

For those small minded and ignorant people who've already posted above me you'll find a lot of NATO/US Servicemen suffer this problem when serving oversea's.

Back to the OP.
You'll need to rent an IP on a VPN server to start. Then you'll have to connect a PC to that and then run you're 360 through ICS to that.

After a quite a lot of searching I found the following links to get you started...

http://www.airforcedriver.com/06-11/AFDF/showthread.php?t=81

http://www.lazygamer.co.za/wp-content/uploads/xploit.pdf (A PDF D/L)

The above will give you an idea of what to do but the rest is now up to you to research.

Barad
06-06-2009, 11:50 AM
overall?..i think Xbox Live freaking rules!! :drunk

Solid_ChieF
06-06-2009, 12:56 PM
There are ways for you to connect to Xbox Live while not being in a 'Live' region.

For those small minded and ignorant people who've already posted above me you'll find a lot of NATO/US Servicemen suffer this problem when serving oversea's.

Back to the OP.
You'll need to rent an IP on a VPN server to start. Then you'll have to connect a PC to that and then run you're 360 through ICS to that.

After a quite a lot of searching I found the following links to get you started...

http://www.airforcedriver.com/06-11/AFDF/showthread.php?t=81

http://www.lazygamer.co.za/wp-content/uploads/xploit.pdf (A PDF D/L)

The above will give you an idea of what to do but the rest is now up to you to research.

Thank you ALOT ! you saved my LIVE ;) and i cant wait to join the Live and start playin some games ! thanks again martinic i hope i will be able to do this and play some game's with you all some day :drunk

LOL What i just found out !
You can sing up with Live in any country !The only problem will be the internet speed and you wont be able to download any BRUTAL contend because if you dont soport live youll have to go with the German rules LOL.As if the germans care that GOW 2 is brutal ...

Iregore
06-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Another option which is nowhere near as good as Live and also only supports a few games of which Halo 3 is not one, is to use http://www.xbconnect.com/. It is not as good as Xbox Live, supports far fewer games, but is free and works worldwide as far as I am aware. But if you can sort out getting on Xbox Live, that is a far better option.

Solid_ChieF
06-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Another option which is nowhere near as good as Live and also only supports a few games of which Halo 3 is not one, is to use http://www.xbconnect.com/. It is not as good as Xbox Live, supports far fewer games, but is free and works worldwide as far as I am aware. But if you can sort out getting on Xbox Live, that is a far better option.

Im Generaly geting live to be able to play all games online.And what if read is that you can by Live in any country but you wont be able to download alot of contend since there will be alot of restrictions... but thats not a problem since ill use live just to play Halo 3 and all the other awsome games i by ^^ oh and thank you wery much !

martnic
06-06-2009, 02:45 PM

There are afew other services similar to the one you've mentioned,but they all rely apon the the low ping of the 360. Which basically means you can play with people pretty close to your country.

To the OP, if you use the VPN way, make sure you have a Live account registered in the area of the network you use.

Other that that we'll just have to wait for MS to catch up with the rest of the world for truly worldwide gameplay.

SBustathedog
06-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Microsft have expanded there servers, I live in spain with my 360 connected to the internet but i couldnt get market place, then BOOM one day on comes marketplace so yer YAY ME.

Solid_ChieF
06-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Microsft have expanded there servers, I live in spain with my 360 connected to the internet but i couldnt get market place, then BOOM one day on comes marketplace so yer YAY ME.

But you were able to play online ? but dident have a marketplace ?:(:confused::(

martnic
06-06-2009, 05:58 PM
It seems from your orginal post Solid_ChieF that people are a bit confused by what you can and can't get.

Where you live you don't get Xbox Live, end of story.

The link below is a a full but short list of countries that receive Xbox Live...
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries.htm

A few more have been added since, but it's still a small list compared to all the Countries in the world.

So everybody with a Live membership should feel very priveleged to be a part of that list, as countries like Macedonia and lots of other places around the world don't have the opportunity to play.

DimitarAce
10-27-2012, 05:22 PM
have u ever considered how hard it might be for Microsoft to extend their service to some of the smaller countries in the world.

yeah then how come Slovenia has xbox live its even smaller than Macedonia why not us and realy how hard could it be on smaller countries i mean smaller easyer bigger harder doesn't it work that way this sucks its not just in Macedonia but in more countries it truely sucks

DimitarAce
10-27-2012, 05:28 PM

yeah but why wanna know why Greeks always attacking us insulting us they are the reason why we are not in NATO or EU we are trying to join we arent like isolated marsians we are a nation that doesn't have nothing if u come to visit this place for gaming then ur gonna make the biggest mistake of ur life not trying to insult the nation coz i am a Macedonian if Yugoslavia still existed we could have had xbox live for shure