PDA

View Full Version : The first thing you will do?

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-05-2009, 11:35 PM
For me I will be hitting online asap, and hopefully I will get the game on the Thursday (1 day before general release in the UK) due to pre-ordering it from Play.com who are great for a day early release.

Will be working on those online belts before it starts getting real tough so to speak as when its packed its bound to change and become alot harder so for me thats the best place to start.

Cymro
06-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Play as Joe Calzaghe!

Nozza XBA
06-18-2009, 10:56 AM
KNOCK THE FUCK OUT OF MIKE TYSON!

lol

Touch
06-18-2009, 02:43 PM
play online with gamboa

Chris_Krol
06-18-2009, 06:20 PM
I think my avatar says it all. Going to make myself with photo game face and taking on Mike Tyson on the hardest difficulty. YEAH

Chris_Krol

jorGe62990
06-18-2009, 07:18 PM
I am jumping right into legacy mode. I will create my fighter, which I am really looking forward to, and then the fun begins!

JCM28
06-19-2009, 05:09 AM
I think Il try to work on the online championships.

ckleckner
06-20-2009, 11:56 PM
i agree gonna vreate boxer n work on online titles then do figh tnow achievs then legacy. i only hav eto work tuesday n wed then shoul dhave pff till after july 4th

Bigball123
06-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Online Championships. (What's the point though, the achievement is hopeless). HAHA.

L Demonic I
06-22-2009, 01:52 AM
I plan on playing career first

martdude16
06-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Try and use the "GameFace" and get my face in the game! It will be difficult though as I can't log in to EA SPORTS WORLD as I have forgot my email/pass linked to my GT.

Are there any other ways to get it to work?

daenius
06-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Try and use the "GameFace" and get my face in the game! It will be difficult though as I can't log in to EA SPORTS WORLD as I have forgot my email/pass linked to my GT.

Are there any other ways to get it to work?

you can connect a USB camera to your 360 and take the pics!

in the developer vid they said you can use any USB camera, but in a video that showed legacy mode I saw that only the Live Vision camera is supported...

Undead Deity
06-22-2009, 11:42 PM
CAB complete with custom music

speaking of custom music does anyone know if you can edit which part of the track is played?

martdude16
06-23-2009, 02:35 PM
you can connect a USB camera to your 360 and take the pics!

in the developer vid they said you can use any USB camera, but in a video that showed legacy mode I saw that only the Live Vision camera is supported...

Ohh cool, I guess i'll have to buy a Vision Camera then. I heard they are shitty quality though :(.

FatFingerFerdy
06-23-2009, 03:26 PM
well theres no point in trying for that dumb achievement online. But i do plan on hitting the online first to get the others before i do the career mode .

Shypsi6
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
I never go online until I have gotten to a certain comfort level with the game. Plus, with most games, I assume everyone online is beast and I don't want to IMMEDIATELY get massacred lol.

First thing I am doing is using EA Game Face and jumping into Legacy Mode. After I get to a certain comfort zone, I will definately go online and see if I can at least compete for a championship.

This game will replace Tiger Woods PGA 10 at the top of my rotation.

*deciding between an excerpt of "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins...you know the good part lol or "Last of a Dying Breed" by Ludacris feat. Lil' Wayne for my theme music*

Mikeyt086
06-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Go for last of a dying breed.

Im going for By The Way by Young Jeezy.

Chris_Krol
06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
I never go online until I have gotten to a certain comfort level with the game. Plus, with most games, I assume everyone online is beast and I don't want to IMMEDIATELY get massacred lol.

First thing I am doing is using EA Game Face and jumping into Legacy Mode. After I get to a certain comfort zone, I will definately go online and see if I can at least compete for a championship.

This game will replace Tiger Woods PGA 10 at the top of my rotation.

*deciding between an excerpt of "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins...you know the good part lol or "Last of a Dying Breed" by Ludacris feat. Lil' Wayne for my theme music*

Yeah I should probably not jump into online right away until I got the new controls compltley down. I pulled that on UFC just trying to win online and I was at a 5-25 before I decided to stop and practice. Not making that mistake again.

Chris_Krol