PDA

View Full Version : Nothing else matters

LoveBoatCapt
06-06-2009, 12:43 AM
I just needed the drum career achievement to get the all instruments achievement so i thought it would be a good idea to play the career in a band[with my son,me on drums]and get 3 achievements in 1 go.[nothing else matters,drum career and all instruments]NOT SO!!When we completed it,only the nothing else matters achievement popped up!I had to complete the career again on single player[drums]to get the other 2!

arasma
06-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Thats because Band counts towards all instruments I think, do you wouldnt have got it until you did single drums.

Unless this thread is just a rant, in which case...its super annoying you had to do it again and activision suck..:/

LoveBoatCapt
06-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Thats because Band counts towards all instruments I think, do you wouldnt have got it until you did single drums.

Unless this thread is just a rant, in which case...its super annoying you had to do it again and activision suck..:/ Thats my point,playin band didnt count towards all instruments or even the drum achievement.It does seem a bit stupid but i got there in the end.By posting the thread im just tryin to save people some time cause im sure im not the only one to think the 3 would unlock after one play through.

arasma
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
fair enough, i just wasnt clear on what the point was, to rant or inform :P

B4d33nD
06-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Oh big deal. You only care about one play through on drums? Then why get the game if you don't wanna do it. If you really like the game you won't care.

LoveBoatCapt
06-08-2009, 04:52 PM
I dont like the game ,i love it but i got it to mainly play guitar.I played the drums to get the achievement thats why im on an achievement web site with like minded people!

Kahler Hahn
06-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Ok. i am either dumb, blind or right...

is it a fact that you cannot play a Band career online?

Nirumano
06-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok. i am either dumb, blind or right...

is it a fact that you cannot play a Band career online?

That is correct.