PDA

View Full Version : Rental Or Buy ?

FatFingerFerdy
06-06-2009, 01:42 AM
So with the achievements being out now do you this this game is worth buying or just a rental. Ive played the demo and like it but still don't know if its worth buying yet.

Whats you guys thought ?

zimzvm
06-06-2009, 05:24 AM
is the game already out ? : |

jorGe62990
06-06-2009, 05:59 AM
It is not being released until June 25th. Definite buy though. Legacy mode and the online community look very, very promising. And plus we probably won't see FN5 for at least another 2 years. It actually might be a launch title with the next xbox.

FatFingerFerdy
06-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Im just so addicted to UFC game right now. I know its boxing and not mma but still

jorGe62990
06-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Since the FN4 demo was released recently, I have yet to play the UFC demo again. FN4 is just so much more responsive. The graphics are unparalleled, the physics system is very intuitive, and overall the game feels a lot more polished, especially for a demo. I was actually contemplating buying UFC so it would hold me over until Fight Night, but the demo has completely changed my mind.

Barad
06-06-2009, 03:53 PM
this might be a buy..

Epleskrell
06-08-2009, 10:52 AM
None of them for me :p

JRJ3 x360a
06-14-2009, 10:41 AM
defo a buy, don't even need to ask that question!

Stumpy25
06-16-2009, 11:16 PM
It's a used-buy for me. I love the game, but I hate it when developers have leaderboard achievements (#1 in the world), I mean I really hate it, and this one looks like it has 3! It's a great demo, and I loved the last one, and I want to play it, but I'll wait a few weeks and buy it used. That way EA doesn't see any of my money directly - my local used game store will. This is basically my little tiny protest against "#1-in-the-world" achievements. Is it sad? yes. I'm addicted to completeing games. Just because a game is fun, that isn't the 100% deciding factor for me in buying a game anymore. It's sad but true.

ofay
06-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Any idea yet if the easy knock out combo from fn3 will be exploited in fn4?

FatFingerFerdy
06-21-2009, 01:30 PM
so i pre-ordered mine to day. made up my mind when i was at gamestop and wanted a new game didnt see any so i was like why not

Chris_Krol
06-22-2009, 01:51 PM
It's a used-buy for me. I love the game, but I hate it when developers have leaderboard achievements (#1 in the world), I mean I really hate it, and this one looks like it has 3! It's a great demo, and I loved the last one, and I want to play it, but I'll wait a few weeks and buy it used. That way EA doesn't see any of my money directly - my local used game store will. This is basically my little tiny protest against "#1-in-the-world" achievements. Is it sad? yes. I'm addicted to completeing games. Just because a game is fun, that isn't the 100% deciding factor for me in buying a game anymore. It's sad but true.

Wow that is the saddest thing I have ever seen. If you are addicted to achievements so bad that you won't play a game because one of the achievements might be impossible, that is just awful.

Chris Krol

qfingers
06-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Any idea yet if the easy knock out combo from fn3 will be exploited in fn4?

if you're referring to the Impact punch, no its not in FN4. Unfortunately. It was actually pretty balanced. It was so slow, the only way you should have been able to connect with it was to parry a haymaker... and thats the risk you ran throwing haymakers.

Shypsi6
06-23-2009, 06:48 PM
As soon as the Gamestop here gets it, I'm going to buy it. (Already had it on reserve.)

I'm anxious to get started on it!:Bounce: