PDA

View Full Version : avatar's clothes have been deleted???

pX I Atticus
06-06-2009, 02:55 AM
i just went to my avatar and ive lost all the clothes ive now only got the ones that came with the avatar on the NXE release

any ideas where the fuck they have gone????

CyanideBreathMint
06-06-2009, 03:00 AM
My avatar dink slapped yours and robbed'im blind...quite literally, the clothes of his lil back, then proceeded to hand them over to v_thorne as they look much more feminine on her.

Honestly? No clue but the image of your naked avatar is kind of funny. Yes, I know it's not really naked.

v_thorne
06-06-2009, 03:11 AM
My avatar dink slapped yours and robbed'im blind...quite literally, the clothes of his lil back, then proceeded to hand them over to v_thorne as they look much more feminine on her.

Honestly? No clue but the image of your naked avatar is kind of funny. Yes, I know it's not really naked.

Lmao, have I mentioned I love you? :p

Edit: Now that I think about it, that better not have been a dive at me <.< either way :p

The thought of your avatar naked is really funny. My avatar is still fine. I don't know what could've gone wrong with yours.

CyanideBreathMint
06-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Edit: Now that I think about it, that better not have been a dive at me <.< either way :p
Lol, nothing derogatory meant by it. It was intended as a compliment...I guess that didn't read strong enough, lol. See, that just sounded pervy now. Thanks. :p

isw42
06-06-2009, 07:05 PM
Well, seeing as they are intangible items that your avatar wears, which is something no one on Live cares about, why is it a big deal? I could care less what my avatar looked like.

v_thorne
06-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Lol, nothing derogatory meant by it. It was intended as a compliment...I guess that didn't read strong enough, lol. See, that just sounded pervy now. Thanks. :p

Mwhahaha, well, my job here is done now ;):p

Deyankees1
06-06-2009, 09:48 PM
This happen to me a while ago. Ok this is what you do go to your hard drive memory then system Items then erase the Avatar System Data. Now Restart your 360 and it should be all fine.

Steps.
1. Go to Hardrive
2. Memory
3. Select System Items
4. Erase Avatar System Data.
5. Restart 360

ghosty2478
06-06-2009, 10:56 PM
your avatar probably thought you had no fashion sense so it deleted them lol