PDA

View Full Version : SAW Achievement Discovered!

Ingles
06-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Forced Entry - 20GS

The achievement unlocks at 1:26/2:29

Here is the link:
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14231742/saw-the-videogame/videos/e3_saw_demo.html

Hope everyone enjoys! Looks like after E3, we can definitely expect this game to be released now.

RickyMcG
06-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Thankyou for this find Ingles, much appreciated. Being the Saw fanatic I am, this will be a definite purchase from release for me. I actually can't wait for this game, I read via Wikipedia that there will be a co-op element involved also..I think this will shape into a great game. :)

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
06-20-2009, 02:18 PM
I watched a trailer the other day and was suprised at how good it actually looked.

Im still not sure if will have an kind of Saw factor because at then end of the day in the films you see people fall into needles and you cringe but in the game you press a button and thats it lol.

I think it will be good and I love the films and so will rent it at least but I just dont think its going to have anything too it then a CSI kind of game where you have to solve a few clues that will make your health go down etc, you may have to try and stay alive through a level or something? If you lose your health by being careless you die and restart or something? Idk Im just not sure how it will work really.

big red marino
07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
Looks a little like Bioshock...Possible FPS or just tons of puzzles.

Ingles
07-25-2009, 03:34 AM
I'm a huge SAW. movie fan and think the game could be good. I'm definitely going to make it a rental as I do with most all games now. Of course, once I've decided it's worth the cash, I'll get it. :) But it looks great just from the gameplay video!