PDA

View Full Version : How do you spam chat invites?

True I Skill
06-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I keep getting assholes spam chat invites, It gets annoying. and i want to know how to do it back, So how is it done? :S
Also is there any way to block it? I ignore it but id also like to block it so they cant send them?

Parkerktm
06-06-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm not sure but just send them tons of Chat invites over and over again, until they respond they will keep popping up on there screen.

As for ignoring them, just block communications through there gamercard.

Asian47
06-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Well, if you really wanted to spam it, you would do it like you normally do, just over and over again. There's no special trick that allows you to send a bunch of messages. Why you would even consider doing it back to them is beyond me though if they are so annoying.

If you want to ignore them, go to their gamercards andjust block communications, you'll never have to hear from them again.

CovertDog
06-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Once you send a chat invite to someone you can go into the Chat & IM section of on the Guide and keep hitting Page. It will send the message that you want to chat with them. I would just block communication of them if its annoying you.

The Contender X
06-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Go into there profile and where it says " Invite to private chat " Just keep clcking on this as fast as you can. If they do it to you, turn off the notifications for like 5 minutes and turn them back on and it should be gone.
I suggest not doing it to them cause you message inbox can get messed up and you cant send messages out for the rest of the day...

True I Skill
06-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Ohh thanks guys.
Hmm im not sure if i will do it now.. Might just mute them,

I tried it on my brother, and he says he only got one chat invite when i paged him loads of times.

Purge
06-06-2009, 02:17 PM
If you put your online status to Busy then nobody can send you invites.

Blocking communications is better though.

Genesis x360a
06-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Dont it to much though because you will be unable to send messages and invites after a while and it lasts for around a day or 2 - I dnt no why it does this but it happened to me when my bro in law started doing it to some1 for like an hour and it messed up my msg's for a while. Paging does'nt work - You have bash A as fast as you can when the Invite to private chat is highlighted.

CyberSh3ff
06-06-2009, 04:35 PM
i had this done to me, there is a way to send loads at one time, because i was playing cod 5 with my mate and he was in game chat with me and said i will send you an invite, and i got like 50 keep popping up one after the other and he didnt tell me how he did it.

he said he found it out on youtube or somethine =/

dakisbac
06-06-2009, 04:39 PM
I don't know about spamming invites, but if you're already in a chat they can spam you with notifications by hovering over the chat in the Chat & IM section and pressing Y repeatedly (alternating game/private/party chat).

As for stopping them, "Block communications" as one of the options is, I would think, self explanatory.

KNUCKS x360a
06-06-2009, 04:43 PM
"Blocking" doesnt work once the invites start coming in, you wont see the Msgs in yr Msg box anymore, but yr screen will continue with the "Chat Invite" pop ups for as long as they are sent... 10-15 minutes sometimes... (if they are immature enough)

If you already have them incoming, & cant use the Guide button without it going to the Chat, just double click it & set to "Busy" as Purge said... Silence!!

Jethrow
06-06-2009, 08:50 PM
wow, a teaching thread on how to be annoying, awsome