Was Just Wondering....????

odionthemesiah

Hello to all who read this, this is my first thread so i was just wondering....:confused: i am a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game and i was thinking would it be a good idea to bring it to the xbox as it's been with nintendo for so long. Don't get me wrong the games are great but i would see it as a potential game. Thanks for reading peeps leave comments as you please :):)

This thread is awesome.

I remember buying a Yu-Gi-Oh game like four years ago just so I could have the cards that were included inside LOL. I think I played the game for like 10 minutes before I put it back in the box and never touched it again.

But, there might actually be hope for these kinds of games to find a market on the 360; Activision is releasing Bakugan for 360 later this year, and if that's well recieved, we might be seeing more franchises like that (kids with spiky hair and whatnot)

I do if I get a crappy starter deck, and everyone gets a Blue-Eyes right off the bat

not really, there are countless ways to defeat a BEWD with basic magic and trap cards

and why would your starter deck be crappy and yet everyone elses would have a BEWD, Id assume itd be like the GBA/DS games and youd all get standard decks

thats if this ever happened, really hope it does

not really, there are countless ways to defeat a BEWD with basic magic and trap cards

and why would your starter deck be crappy and yet everyone elses would have a BEWD, Id assume itd be like the GBA/DS games and youd all get standard decks

thats if this ever happened, really hope it does

I've gotta a blue eyes from a random starter deck in what of the GBA games before. But I didn't get any good trap or magic cards

im lovn' all the posts peeps,didn't think think many people would have agreed!!!! just to let you all know keep postn' and if you wana add me my tag is o Ryou Bakura o (the "o"are small o's lol)

Protip: You can enter your gamertag HERE to make a card appear under your name, like me. That way you need not type your GT ever again (and have to point out the thing with the o's)

Hello to all who read this, this is my first thread so i was just wondering....:confused: i am a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game and i was thinking would it be a good idea to bring it to the xbox as it's been with nintendo for so long. Don't get me wrong the games are great but i would see it as a potential game. Thanks for reading peeps leave comments as you please :):)
No thanks.