PDA

View Full Version : Vetern-Hard reason?

DeathandChaos
12-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Well I never played Call of Duty 2 so I had no idea how hard Vetern actually is. My 3 reasons for why it is so hard are

1) Enemies accuracy
2) Allies horrible AI ( I love when their are 3 germans in a fortified place covering a small door way but yet your entire team rushes in there and gets mowed down or better yet when you peak out of cover to shoot and then take your place so your stuck out in the open or when they randomly charge in the path your shooting and you kill them.
3) Bugs- I have died so many times from like peaking out from cover and like getting stuck/glitched into the log or something and getting left out to dry.

This will easily be my proudest achievement once I am done.

pimpsta71
12-30-2006, 02:34 AM
i was pretty proud of myself for beating it too. i hated it when i would be laying in cover, peeking, shooting and going back into cover, then one of my idiot guys would come up behind me and push me in the open. freakin shizza that was so gay..happened so many times too

Darth Odan
12-30-2006, 02:39 AM
I didn't feel proud after finishing the game on veteran. It felt like a walk through the park, but retarded allies ruin it. Call of Duty 2 was so hard, I still feel proud of beating it on Veteran.

pimpsta71
12-30-2006, 03:16 AM
I didn't feel proud after finishing the game on veteran. It felt like a walk through the park, but retarded allies ruin it. Call of Duty 2 was so hard, I still feel proud of beating it on Veteran.
"I didn't feel proud after finishing the game on veteran. It felt like a walk through the park, but retarded allies ruin it. Call of Duty 2 was so hard, I still feel proud of beating it on Veteran."

everyone said that call of duty 3 was so much easier!! i havnt heard of someone else say otherwise, except myself. i think CoD2 seemed easier. this third one was hard as all hell. im not gonna lie, but i freakin struggled. i prlly even made up a bunch of new words i got so pissed at times,lol. i think it was so hard because of the distance all of the checkpoints were spaced.

Darth Odan
12-30-2006, 03:19 AM
It really depends how you play. I play a lot of FPS, and usually take a tactical approach to the game, and found it easier that way. What was your strategy?

pimpsta71
12-30-2006, 06:03 AM
wadnt really much of a strategy so much as staying the hell out of the open and avoiding getting shot,lol. i wasnt going rambo or nothing, just trying to go slow and take my time

pelvisflav
12-30-2006, 08:03 AM
I am doing this now. It is definitely hard. The hardest part is not getting an achievement for every level

I N64 I MaRiO
12-30-2006, 09:04 AM
I am doing this now. It is definitely hard. The hardest part is not getting an achievement for every level
lol its going to pay off though....but still 60gs for completeing every level in cod2 would seem a tad bit nicer though:)

DeathandChaos
12-31-2006, 02:44 AM
Yea my friend told me that Call of Duty 2 on Vet was hard just not as hard as 3 because 3's enemies have amazing accuracy (true) where 2 only had alot more enemies.

NinjaFighter202
12-31-2006, 03:38 AM
I feel that this game was way to easy to beat on veteran it took me 2 days. It took my like a week for cod2, I was so happy when i got the achievement for veteran for cod2 more then cod3

phatspade
12-31-2006, 02:22 PM
lol...try having all your buddies shooting at a german that glitched through the ground and all u see is a helmet doing circles. only if i had my camera out to take a lil vid of it. IMO, CoD 3 is harder. yes the accuracy is just outstanding, but i catch myself with plenty of time to mow them down before they're bullets start hitting me. CoD2 and 3 seem so far to have the same amount of enemies just for the simple fact that they keep spawning until you get close enough to the waypoint. If you're having a hard time getting the immunity achievement just wait until you do the first polish tanker mission. got that achievement while playing on vet. =) talk about a grown man jumping up and down with excitement.

pimpsta71
12-31-2006, 10:36 PM
i think its just hard as all f***ing hell the first time through. iv beat the game a total of 4 times now...the first time taking several days. by the 4th time, it took me a little over 8 hours. yea, the first time through, there's points were enemies keep spawning untill you get close enough (that you dont know about), so u spend forever trying to take everyone out before you advance (which never happens). but after your first time through, you know where everything is and who/what/where/when/why to do.

xSPARTANx117x
01-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I agree, it is harder the first time through, but after I beat it, I went back through it all again just for fun, and it was much easier since I knew what to do, and where and when.

powerslayer67
01-03-2007, 12:31 AM
the fact of the matter is if the germans were this good in ww2. we would have got our ass beat.

Darth Odan
01-03-2007, 01:06 AM
The fact of the matter is if the Germans were this good in WW2. We would have got our ass beat.

Actually, the Germans were better than what you just said. The only thing that ruined their war was Operation Barbarossa. If Hitler had placed all those Regiments in Africa, instead of Russia, England would have surrendered. Thus, America would have no place to land and organize.