PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Trading/Commendation or Challenge Boosting/Multiplayer Partner Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Sgt T00t3n
12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
im online now, looking for others to do the stockpile achievement, i have another controller

theshieguy
12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Okay. I'm looking to see if I can get Cross-Mappin' done today. I'll be online in about 10 minutes or so, but I'm only going to have about an hour to play. I know that's cutting things close with people's schedules, but if you're interested in helping, send me a message on XBL. If my account says I'm offline, then I'm on my computer and I'll still get your message.

This is the last achievement before I get 1250 so I hope I can get it. I'll try playing a little Slayer DMRs or maybe Big Team Slayer to get it. But just playing one session to unlock it would relieve me of the stress this is causing. :p

And I have one extra 360 controller and 2 instrument controllers for 3 guests if anyone wants to live life on the edge for a bit. lol :p

EDIT:

No Cross-Mappin' for me...yet. I had some fun with a few Slayer games today but still no achievement. I'll make another post one of these days when I have time to get this. :)

HelGrind689
12-13-2010, 05:46 PM
i'm looking to boost the twin triple challenge today. anyone wants to help let me know

edit: nevermind i just got it

Antediluvia
12-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Looking to boost the current challenges, specifically the weekly. Anyone who needs some extra players to do so, send me a Live FR. I'll be checking throughout the day.

Also looking to boost the achievement "Totally Worth It", it's the last I need.

jcramos
12-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Like to join a DLC group, Been playing and none of the maps pop up. Whats up with that? I'm on every night after 8:30pm est

GT: FDA jcramos

vaultboy167
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm looking for a group to do Heat in the Pipe with legit. Just a straight firefight match with no custom settings. GT: Vaultboy167

Lord of Fate
12-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Looking for people to boost most of the DLC achievements. I have 2 controllers so I need 6 other slots. I am online now if anyone wants to boost these real quick. Send me a message on XBL if interested, thanks! :)

jcramos
12-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Looking for people to boost most of the DLC achievements. I have 2 controllers so I need 6 other slots. I am online now if anyone wants to boost these real quick. Send me a message on XBL if interested, thanks! :)

I can tonight around 8:30pm. I have 2 controllers.

Lord of Fate
12-13-2010, 08:50 PM
I can tonight around 8:30pm. I have 2 controllers.

Cool, EST? We will need to find 4 more slots by then. Do you know anyone else who wants to join?

kak2sjak
12-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Cool, EST? We will need to find 4 more slots by then. Do you know anyone else who wants to join?

i need the stockpile and the rocket race cheevo's...i have 2 live accounts and 4 controllers...i can be on around 830 ish EST...

GT: Kak2sjak

just message me, i can sign my wife's in tonight while she is at work

Jmocox
12-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Looking for stockpile and the invasion on breakpoint achievement. I never get breakpoint for a choice and no one plays stockpile. lol. I'll help with whatever you need in return.

X Razes all X
12-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Looking for someone with 4 controllers to help me boost this weeks challenge "Multiplicative". Send me a message on xbox live if you are interested.

Lord of Fate
12-13-2010, 11:43 PM
i need the stockpile and the rocket race cheevo's...i have 2 live accounts and 4 controllers...i can be on around 830 ish EST...

GT: Kak2sjak

just message me, i can sign my wife's in tonight while she is at work

Sounds good, are you willing to help with all DLC achievements or just the ones that you need? I only have 2 of them but am willing to help everyone with what they need (as far as DLC achievements goes). We should have a full party now.

CrediblePanic
12-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Sounds good, are you willing to help with all DLC achievements or just the ones that you need? I only have 2 of them but am willing to help everyone with what they need (as far as DLC achievements goes). We should have a full party now.

If not - add me. I have 3 of the achievements, but can help everyone else in the party with what they need.
GT: CrediblePanic

n1ck3sixty
12-13-2010, 11:59 PM
ONLINE NOW if anyone wants to boost the DLC achievements.
Already got like 4 people on my friends list who want to boost, i just messgaed them now, so there will not be many afks, possibly none at all,

So message if your keen

Jakethasnak3
12-14-2010, 12:59 AM
who want to boosted the weekly and daily challenges im online now

GT: Jaketh3snak3
just send a message

Brutus Prime
12-14-2010, 02:39 AM
I too need the 2 deaths from the grave achievement.. I'll try and get hold of the guy above me otherwise if anyone else wants it then hit me up

AQ72748
12-14-2010, 03:34 AM
I am up for dlc achievement boosting. I can have 3 more guests if use guitar hero instruments

darthcoutz
12-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Looking for help or join in a game to get

- You Ate All the Chips
- Cross-Mappin
- You blow it up

Achievements. Ill will be online tomorrow for most of the day and late at night. Msg me or send me a FR if you can help or if you need players. Thanks

Gt = Darth Coutzz

Ari Haswari
12-14-2010, 05:06 AM
Post remoeved

disgust462
12-14-2010, 05:12 AM
i am also looking to boost the DLC chievs. if any party is on and looking for an xtra body send me a msg. GT: disgust462

Caged Rav3n
12-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Count me in guys if you need an extra for boosting some achievements,
ones i currently need are -

Cross Mapping
Offensive Driver
Totally Worth It
You Ate All The Chips

So i'm happy to help anyone who needs them, i've been trying by myself but
it's such a pain in the butt, especially for the You ate all the chips one...

So feel free to add me.

Stepboy
12-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Looking to boost the Daily/Weekly challenges :>
Just the triple kill x2, and the weekly challenge, will help out in return to those willing to help, I have 3 controllers! (including my main).

Add my XBL GT (look left), and send me a message :)
Thanks.

thebamf1985
12-14-2010, 10:01 AM
hey i need stockpile as well...gm: The Bamf85...message me whenever you want to try to get it

Broken Cyde001
12-14-2010, 01:22 PM
hi

im interested in peope helping me get the following DLC achievos:

Totally Worth It
You Ate All the Chips
plus im up for helping people get any other achievements =)

GT: Broken Cyde001
send me a message and/or Friend Request

Caged Rav3n
12-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Sorry everyone, i didn't state in my last post that my
gamer tag for those who want to add me is same as
my forum name -

Caged Rav3n

Also i've gone ahead and added

Broken Cyde001
The Bamf85
disgust462

Just awaiting for friend requests to be accepted...

Feel free to add me, achievements i need are -

1.You ate all the chips
2.Totally worth it
3.Offensive driver
4.Cross mapping

darthcoutz
12-14-2010, 02:26 PM

- You Ate All the Chips
- Cross-Mappin
- You blow it up

Achievements. Ill will be online tomorrow for most of the day and late at night. Msg me or send me a FR if you can help or if you need players. Thanks

I'm online now

Gt = Darth Coutzz

Chud 360
12-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Looking to boost stockpile achievement and double kill from the grave achievement.

Send me msg / friend request over live. Ill be on all week

jcramos
12-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Looking to join a DLC group tonight. I'm on tonight after 8:00pm est. Send me a fiend request.

GT: FDA jcramos

RaidenX52
12-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Seriously, I need people that play Invasion and BTB. I only have one person on my friends list I play with and we're sick and tired of retards, idle players and quitters. I'm close to throwing the towel in on this for a second time :|

jcramos
12-14-2010, 06:14 PM
Looking to boost stockpile achievement and double kill from the grave achievement.

Send me msg / friend request over live. Ill be on all week

I can help, I need them to, Ill be on around 8pm est tonight.

jcramos
12-14-2010, 06:16 PM

- You Ate All the Chips
- Cross-Mappin
- You blow it up

I'm online now

Gt = Darth Coutzz

Tracker4502
12-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks to all that helped.

Lord of Fate
12-14-2010, 08:19 PM

Hey if you find a good group of people, send me an invite. I have 2 controllers btw and I still need the following DLC achievements:

- Totally Worth It (double kill from the grave in Matchmaking)
- Both Barrels (shotgun double kill in Matchmaking)
- Cross Mappin' (DMR cross-map kill in Matchmaking)
- Poppin' & Lockin' (armor lock vehicle kill in Matchmaking)

Am willing to help out with whatever DLC achievements anyone needs in a given group as well.

chaseisfly
12-14-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm down for boosting all of the online achievements with the new DLC. Bout to buy it right now but the girlfriend is coming over so i might be on tonight but if not around 12pm EST tomorrow.

send a friend request/message to: Euromullet

CLOUD STR1FE
12-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Seriously, I need people that play Invasion and BTB. I only have one person on my friends list I play with and we're sick and tired of retards, idle players and quitters. I'm close to throwing the towel in on this for a second time :|

Your talking legit right? Also I have only really playing noble map pack if your down let me know. I'm tired of the same shit.

Zaku77
12-15-2010, 12:11 AM
I want the invasion achievement, can't be bothered wasting hours to find the map. I have 4 controllers. Send me an XBL message, thanks.

hektic juggalo
12-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Looking to boost all DLC achievements; I have 4 controllers, if necessary. I am on now, just appearing offline so I don't get spammed with invites to COD while boosting Halo :-(
GT: Hektic Juggalo
EST time, BTW

CLOUD STR1FE
12-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Looking for good players to play legit that communicate and know all maps and call outs. Been playing noble map pack. If you fit the description hit me up and we will put in work.

agentcastle
12-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Anyone want to boost on Saturday (essentialy anytime after 9am EST, which is 2pm GMT http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/) )

trying to guage interest in getting 12 controllers together to knockout the 2 invasion achs - more than willing to help with the DLC achs as well – just tired of *getting* skunked (because of quitters)

1. agentcastle
2. agent(1)
3. agent(2)
4. agent(3)

orellana2109
12-15-2010, 03:16 AM
I need stockpile and totally worth it. Im willing to help out with anything else I'm on right now and will be for a while. Please message or invite me.
thanks.

RaidenX52
12-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Your talking legit right? Also I have only really playing noble map pack if your down let me know. I'm tired of the same shit.

I wouldn't even know what not being legit would be like. I don't have the map pack though. I don't think I could use any microsoft points for more anger.

Alkemystical
12-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Anyone want to get the "Totally Worth it" and "Cross-Mapping" achievements? My gamertag is Alkemystical. Send me a friend request.

Lord of Fate
12-15-2010, 05:01 AM
Ok got all the DLC achievements now, just have to finish off the rank then I'm complete. Big thanks to everyone who helped me....much appreciated! :)

ReckoningDayX
12-15-2010, 05:32 AM
Need everyone of the new DLC achieves except blowing the doors on Invasion. Free all day Thursday-Friday.

Ortega Ortega
12-15-2010, 07:20 AM
looking to do cross-mappin', totally worth it, and you ate all the chips...

getting fed up with kids not knowing how to play stockpile and with DMR long range kills not registering (yes i know it has to be done in slayer and have the reticle be blue when scoped in)

Kayv3
12-15-2010, 09:53 AM
can anyone help me with the invasion achievements?

Freshsoul PT
12-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Anyone want to boost on Saturday (essentialy anytime after 9am EST, which is 2pm GMT http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/) )

trying to guage interest in getting 12 controllers together to knockout the 2 invasion achs - more than willing to help with the DLC achs as well – just tired of *getting* skunked (because of quitters)

1. agentcastle
2. agent(1)
3. agent(2)
4. agent(3)
5. Freshsoul PT

I'm in. I have all the achivs except the double kill from the grave one..but I will definitely help you out with that one.

GT: Freshsoul PT

CkooZ
12-15-2010, 10:29 AM
Is there anyone from Holland? Or someone playing around my local time at night?

MickeyT
12-15-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm looking to get all the new achievements with the noble maps.. I'm in the Uk too, so looking for a full room to try and get them quick, I'd normally just play for the achievements, but some look like they'll take a bit of time

darthcoutz
12-15-2010, 01:41 PM
thanks to everyone who help me get all the dlc achievements etc..

BSG Viper Jock
12-15-2010, 02:40 PM
UK Time, need 3 of the DLC achievements, will gladly help with all of them in return for help with those. I have 4 controllers.

GT: BSG Viper Jock

I'll be rest of the afternoon and then probably most of the evening.

jcramos
12-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks to everyone who help me get all the DLC achievements last night.

I still need one thing to unlock, Jorge's Helmet, The Killtacular Medal is awarded for killing 5 opponents within 4 seconds of each other.

So I can help with anything, we need a group of 12, I have extra controllers.

I'm on after 8pm est

Delta_Juggalo
12-15-2010, 04:18 PM
if there is anyone out there boosting the Offensive driver: both barrels and you ate all the chips/you blew it up please invite me

gt: Distorted Audio

Jordman12
12-15-2010, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't mind helping anyone out with achievements. I just started getting the new achievements yesterday and still need to get most of them.

My Gamertag is Jordman12

List of achievements I need to get:
1. Make it Rain - From the old list, I was going to get this one by myself unless someone wants to rank up with me. Then I wouldn't mind the company.
2. Both Barrals
3. Cross-Mappin'
4. Offensive Driver
5. Poppin' & Lockin'
6. You Ate All The Chips

Hungry 4 Taters
12-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Looking for 6 others to finally nab this one. This can be done through team objective, therefor I need only 6 more. Please, no guest accounts, don't want to get credit reset for guest accounts standing around. The group must stay together until everyone has the achievement. Friend request me with message if you are interested, we are in eastern time zone(USA). We will be online practically all day.

II_McIntyre_II
12-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Looking for 6 others to finally nab this one. This can be done through team objective, therefor I need only 6 more. Please, no guest accounts, don't want to get credit reset for guest accounts standing around. The group must stay together until everyone has the achievement. Friend request me with message if you are interested, we are in eastern time zone(USA). We will be online practically all day.

This one is easy.
Just have the red team get the flags. It doesn't matter who.
Once all the flags are in, everyone gets the achievement.
Then the blue team goes.
I got it one game and only took in 1 flag.

So it's just one match, and about 2 minutes. Then you can start killing each other for fun;)

Immortal Moose
12-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I need:
Offensive Driver - I'm always the only one who picks it.
Popping and Lockin
Cross-Mappin

GT: Immortal Moose

Hungry 4 Taters
12-15-2010, 08:28 PM
This one is easy.
Just have the red team get the flags. It doesn't matter who.
Once all the flags are in, everyone gets the achievement.
Then the blue team goes.
I got it one game and only took in 1 flag.

So it's just one match, and about 2 minutes. Then you can start killing each other for fun;)

Did you do it with guest accounts? Can you Help?

BlaineFromMaine
12-15-2010, 09:00 PM
I may be able to help with this at some point tonight. I can use a guest account along with mine, no worries, someone will be behind the controller, no AFK. Any specific time (I'm on the east coast as well), still need more people?

Grimcicle
12-15-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm trying to get:

Skunked!
Totally Worth It
Cross-Mappin'
You Ate All The Chips

Friend request and message me if you want to help.

Hungry 4 Taters
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
I may be able to help with this at some point tonight. I can use a guest account along with mine, no worries, someone will be behind the controller, no AFK. Any specific time (I'm on the east coast as well), still need more people?

Yep, still need more players, with you and your guest will make 5, if you have anyone on your friends list that needs it as well by all means, we will be on all night.

x JPeeper x
12-15-2010, 11:07 PM
I want to get the stockpile one right now, I have 3 guests, so I just need 1 guy and a "guest" or two people.

McH2Oz13
12-15-2010, 11:47 PM
For everyone looking for the stockpile one I am in but I don't want to get banned or lose my credits. I'm saving that for killtacular lol. My GT is McH2Oz

Darkhound64
12-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Anyone want to get the weekly challange with me message me
GT: Darkhound64.
If you send a FR make sure to include what game the FR is for so I know whats going on lol.

ladybugluvr2004
12-16-2010, 12:02 AM
We have 3 real accounts for the stockpile and blew it up achievements. Please message us!

Viper187
12-16-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm still looking for competent folks who play the campaign and know how to steal kills at the right time to land me assists for the commendation. Hard to believe none of the people online are observant enough to down elites when I knock their shields off. It should easy to get random assists that way.

I don't often go there, but I'd like to work on my Downshift commendation so I'd be willing to play a bit. I do better on the smaller maps, to be perfectly honest, but I guess I also have more of a habit of screwing around trying to only go for vehicle kills or whatever. Objectives aren't really my thing. I do enjoy blowing the shit out of the opposing team's vehicles before they get to use them or sneaking in to steal those instead of the flag. I took the Wraith as a spartan on Boneyard invason one time and between myself and the scorpion driver we annihilated the elites for a good 3 minutes. I can't stand the wraith, but that was some funny shit. LOL

McH2Oz13
12-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Finally got cross mapping but really need help with the stockpile one!

La Furia Roja9
12-16-2010, 01:59 AM
hey guys! i am also in need of all the DLC achievements, so if anyone has a group ready or anything let me know! add La Furia Roja9! thanks!

PENGU1N
12-16-2010, 02:34 AM
need offensive driver, stockpile, and cross mappin. got 2 controllers. I'm on right now

Gabbar
12-16-2010, 05:09 AM
looking to boost the weekly, anyone interested?

XSpantX
12-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Looking to boost Stockpile, rocket race and doublekill chevos.

Add me: XSpantX

D34TH
12-16-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm in for most of the DLC achievements, need the kills from the grave, mongoose, invasion, and stockpile ones. My GT: G0DofD34TH. the o in god is a zero. my thanks.

lifeexpectancy
12-16-2010, 05:25 PM
We have a multiplayer weekly challenge/commendation boosting lobby going right now. Message me on xbl asap if you're interested.

Party full, but we will be attempting invasion boosting tomorrow looking for 6 people, 2 controllers each.

Zylo Grey
12-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Looking to do the 'You Blew it Up' achievement as I've yet to find an invasion game on the map.

Also need to the Totaly Worth it achievement, could do it at the same time.

Have four controlers which will make it easier/need less people.
Send me a message if your up for getting the achivement

AmericanSlipnot
12-16-2010, 07:03 PM
I need help with the Offensive Driver achievement because i am always the only person voting for rocket race. I also need the 'You Blew It Up" achievement.

XBL GT: AmericanSlipnot

BlaineFromMaine
12-16-2010, 07:22 PM
I also need some help with Offensive Driver, You Blew it up, and Both Barrels. Can help with any others people may need. Will be on tonight probably around 6pm (Eastern US Timezone).

GT: BlaineFromMaine

gamerdude26
12-16-2010, 07:30 PM
need all new cheevos lemme kno if u are setting something up

GT: TwissM4n

EDIT: just need the DMR now

kri1st
12-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Looking for 'You Blew It Up" cheevo. Add me! (Y)

dragonpwnr99
12-16-2010, 08:32 PM
i just want to throw it our there that invasion on breakpoint is now in the DLC playlist, just got it today on my first try. just sayin' its really easy

montrossity
12-16-2010, 10:25 PM
=EDIT=

Done. Thanks to all that helped.

Rickenslacker
12-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Looking for the rocket race, stockpile, and double kill beyond the grave achievements. GT is the same as my username. Hit me up if you need a person.

Wanted407
12-17-2010, 01:18 AM
Boosting EVERY dlc achievement

Gt: Wanted407

lakersandangels
12-17-2010, 02:08 AM
EDIT: finished them all, thanks to those who helped.

Shiikuro
12-17-2010, 02:12 AM
What sucks for me right now is that my xbox live account expired D:< It sucks

IIX Lucifer XII
12-17-2010, 03:28 AM
willing to boost all the achievements for the dlc, GT is the same as my username.

MixMaker1
12-17-2010, 04:34 AM
If anyone needs help boosting I'd help. Only achivement I need is 2x kill from the grave on the DLC. I'd help others with what they need as well.

Kakarotto07
12-17-2010, 04:52 AM
ready to boost the flag achievement and help people with any other achievement they need message me gt is same

x JPeeper x
12-17-2010, 08:48 AM
I have got 6 of us right now, looking for another guy and a guest, or two people. We are going for Cross Mappin, 2 kills from the grave and the flags.

VinnyMac6
12-17-2010, 12:55 PM
I have got 6 of us right now, looking for another guy and a guest, or two people. We are going for Cross Mappin, 2 kills from the grave and the flags.

JPeeper... I'm so down. Count me in. GT: Dr Gonzo 815

RoYaL x Hobo
12-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I need to boost the stockpile achievement then I will help with whatever anyone else needs. Just send me a message on xbox. GT: qS x LegenD

Doktor Wilhelm
12-17-2010, 03:59 PM
I need help getting Offensive Driver and Cross-Mappin'.
Anyone setting up games anytime?

Combaticon
12-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Need serious help with Cross-Mapin, You Blew it Up, Poppin and Lockin and Offensive Driver. I have 1 spare controller. Will help with other Reach achievements.

Edit: Got them now, many thanks to those that helped.

Wrath of Khan
12-17-2010, 11:25 PM
currently boosting just the Breakpoint achievement with 8 people post for gamertag

ColdSpider72
12-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Would like to knock out the stockpile as well as Breakpoint achieves. But will help with anything else just out of sheer boredom. GT: ColdSpider72

Rectal Exambot
12-18-2010, 01:59 AM
I am looking to do it, just going through the tedious task of adding everyone to my friends list to see if we can get 8

CoachCO62
12-18-2010, 03:28 AM
Also looking to boost some of the new DLC achievements....namely the two odd point ones and the shotgun double kill...I suck with the shotgun and overall but really bad with the shot gun....ill help with any other achievements you may need. Ill be on all night probably until 2 or 3am eastern, also I have all day tommorrow as the wife is outta town for two days.

juan2run
12-18-2010, 04:07 AM
Legit Boosting Room

I'm looking to make a legitimate boosting room tomorrow that will fall within Bungie's rules so none of us will get banned.
This means every person must be in attendance (ie no AFKs). My plan is to form am 8 person match with every person having a partner. 1 person kills the other, then that person kills the partner. This way everyone ends up at 1.00 K/D. We can also make sure we complete needed achievements. Everyone must have mics and jerks not following the rules will be booted.

I will try to start game at 2pm CST (3pm EST, 12 pm PST) tomorrow (12/18/10)

1) juan2run
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
if we get a lot, we can go to 12
9)
10)
11)
12)

rageona
12-18-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm looking for some people to get the stockpile achievement with my gamer tag is NakeBenihime you can message me in game or here

McH2Oz13
12-18-2010, 05:08 AM
I am looking for people to get the stockpile legit. No offense to people that do it the other way it just isn't as rewarding to me. I am looking for people that will all vote for stockpile on powerhouse and hold the flags to cap all 4 at once. I've come close twice but there is always some loser that flies in, grabs one, and dies just barely outside the circle.

rageona
12-18-2010, 05:10 AM
ill do it legit, I am just getting sick of people that aren't competent, if you want send me a message on live

BraIrma
12-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Willing to boost all DLC achievements now.

GT: BraIrma.

rageona
12-18-2010, 06:21 AM
Anyone still willing to do some stockpile for the achievement? It is almost impossible to get a random match full of people that aren't terrible at the game

McH2Oz13
12-18-2010, 06:26 AM
I joined your room and talked but you weren't there

Panda Xpress XP
12-18-2010, 06:51 AM
NEED INVASION DLC ACHIEVEMENT!!!

GT: Panda Xpress XP

ARuff360
12-18-2010, 07:53 AM
looking to get double kill from the grave and that stockpile achievement.
send me a message(not a game invite, text message, I'll sign into XBL if we even get 2-3 other people). I'm free for the next 4-5 hours.

I've got 2 controllers as well. and I'll help with every other achievement except the invasion one.

Looper2
12-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, I need all the achievements from the DLC. A boosting session with a full party would be great. I have 2 controllers.
Just send me a message if you're interested. :)

FantasticMrCox
12-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Anyone doing these at the moment? I'm free if you needing people for a team

Tamizander Rey
12-18-2010, 01:47 PM
Just looking for a Firefight partner or two.
Pretty simple.
If you're waiting on a challenge or another partner, help me out?

GT: Tamizander

JMNELSON
12-18-2010, 02:04 PM
1. xDJNeLLieNeLL

It will be around 11 or 12 EST (AM) MSG ME!

BraIrma
12-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Boosting the Stockpile achievement. That's the only one I need.
GT: BraIrma.

Stepboy
12-18-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm online now, have a few spare controllers, wanting to get the double kill one, have 131 so far, legit. Can't be bothered to do the rest. Give me an add and add me to a party convo, willing to help out in return!

JMNELSON
12-18-2010, 06:58 PM
On now send me invt/Fr/msg for poppin and lockin

ToTaL EclipsEz
12-18-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm online now, I have 3 controllers total I can use. I'm interested in boosting all of the DLC achievements, message me or whatever

GT: ToTaL EclipsEz

massivelpfan
12-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Im online now and will be for at least the next 5 hours and would like to boost all the dlc achievements and dont have any spare controllers or a mic but am quite fast at sending msgs and may have a willing friend
Cheers.:)

juan2run
12-18-2010, 07:59 PM
We have 5 ppl for the legit boosting room.
Need 3 more!! No AFKs

Adam24c
12-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Need Help Beating On Heroic Need All tHe Help I Can GEt. Add Adam24c

death2oblivion
12-18-2010, 10:08 PM
need help with "Totally Worth It" and "You Ate All the Chips"
message me or send me an invite if u already have a party made, i should be on most of the day.

Viper187
12-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Need Help Beating On Heroic Need All tHe Help I Can GEt. Add Adam24c

What is it with people and wanting help with Heroic? Legendary or GTFO.

GorgorothX
12-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Need help with the Stronger, Harder daily challenge. Message me if you're down.

Edable Giraffe
12-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Achievement got!

Good luck everyone. ;)

D4B0MB1N4T10N
12-19-2010, 01:59 AM
looking to get the double kill from the grave and stockpile achievements. if u need another player, send me a msg! thanks!!

---anyone please??!! i want to put this piece of fucking shit game away again. just need those last 2!

Adam24c
12-19-2010, 05:13 AM
Ok Then. I need Help On Legendary. Add Adam24c. Will Play It Tomorrow at like 12pm EST

RodneyNips
12-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Anyone wanna try to get the bulltrue achievement? I'm looking for people and if you wanna do it just message me on the same name: RodneyNips :)

Kirbster117
12-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Looking for a team for DLC Stockpile achievement. Thanks in advance guys.
EDIT: Would prefer to do this without any AFK guests.

Looper2
12-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Looking for a group to do "Poppin' and Lockin'" and "Both Barrels" for the DLC. Of course I am willing to help with other achievements.

mrbonelly
12-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Looking for a partner to complete the Weekly challenge. I'm more than halfway done, but don't mind helping after i'm done.

I have 4 controllers, prefer someone with 4 controllers are well. All will be fine if we give each guest 1-2 kills per match.

tag: PHUTURE 909
I'll be available 2hrs from this post(possible earlier)

bpsmith14
12-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Looking for all the DLC achievements. I am not on right now but am watching messages and can get on anytime

gt: bpshfs14

MH PROtotype
12-19-2010, 05:59 PM
I am down anytime today to do these, send me a request and let me know! My gt is: iTz Dramatic

RuggersAssassin
12-19-2010, 06:42 PM
If anyone is up for some Team Slayer or Team Objective that would be cool. FR me with a message and we can play some games.

AsianAllstar
12-19-2010, 08:07 PM
topic, message me if interested. online have 4 controllers. GT: AsianAllstar

SteamboatWi11y
12-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Looking for a group to boost the dlc achievements with. Msg me on xbl. Will be playing most of the day today. I have a mic and 4 controllers. GT: Steamboat Wi11y

FantasticMrCox
12-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Anyone boosting give us a shout

McCarron
12-19-2010, 11:06 PM
A friend and I are looking to get a team together to work on the Stockpile achievement tonight. It's the last one I need.

Send me a message and we'll invite you if we got room in the party.

PENGU1N
12-20-2010, 12:49 AM
anyone wanna go for stockpile? I'm on right now

Gravey
12-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Looking to boost the DLC achievements sometime over my winter break, I only need Totally Worth It, You Ate All the Chips, and Offensive Driver. I'm online everyday pretty much so message me if you can help me out.

GT: Gravey Unstuck

Fireal20
12-20-2010, 02:13 AM
just looking to get totally worth it (double kill from the grave)

fireal20

tuaya
12-20-2010, 02:44 AM
my gt is "el tuaya arg" pls friend me if you are interested in boosting the STOCKPILE achievement. Also willin to help with any other chievo you may need in exchange. thx

BuzzerBeater911
12-20-2010, 03:17 AM
Looking to boost all DLC achievements. Just send me a message. Ill be on all night tonight and this week. :)

Tabora112
12-20-2010, 07:19 AM
looking to get most of the DLC achievements, just message me anyone setting something up
GT: Tabora112

death2oblivion
12-20-2010, 02:11 PM
need help with "Totally Worth It" and "You Ate All the Chips"
message me or send me a FR
ill be on tonight and most of the week
ill also help with anyother achievements u need

redsmoke7
12-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Need help with the DLC achievements, i have 4 controllers and will be on almost all day message or fr me gt: redSmoke7:uzi::ass

pezhead22
12-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Looking for help with the stockpile achievement and a avatar award. the one for getting five kills in multiplayer. will gladly help with anything else. hit me up - Pezhead 22

Agelessred
12-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Need stockpile and rocket race achievements GT is Agelessred

jjaldana
12-21-2010, 12:05 AM
I need these chevos still, if anyone wants to help me, hit me at at gt: jjaldana.
I hav 4 controllers too

Elmo1eyebroW
12-21-2010, 12:24 AM
I need these chevos still, if anyone wants to help me, hit me at at gt: jjaldana.
I hav 4 controllers too

You get banned now for having AFK players. The only way to boost those achievements now is to have the full 8 or 12 players all boosting together. Good luck.

IanPrime
12-21-2010, 12:44 AM
Anyone gathering people for the Stockpile 42G Achievement Send me a message please....(GT: IanPrime)

Admiral Axtell
12-21-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm down to do the stockpile achievement (who ate all the chips)
add me and send me a message - GT: Admiral Axtell

nightwing187
12-21-2010, 02:24 AM
I need help in getting the Earned a First Strike Medal in a Matchmaking game. pm me if you are willing to help

calvinkid2
12-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Looking to boost for dlc achievements have 2 controllers

MF Gunners
12-21-2010, 02:51 PM
im up for helping "You ate all the chips" Just add my Gamertag MF Gunners, so i can see atleast 5 other people who want to get this too, id appreciate you adding me :)

Zanmato88
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm up for boosting stockpile send me a message then a friend request. GT: Zanmato88

Ashinho206
12-21-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey, I'll be on all day tomorrow (wednesday). looking to boost the stockpile and rocket race achievements.

Wouldn't mind the two double kill achievements too if possible, but doesn't matter if that's not possible.

Please add me. Ashinho206. I'll be on all day-ish, from about 10am-10pm GMT.

dadunkindude
12-21-2010, 09:14 PM
Willing to help with you ate all the chips in exchange for a first strike medal.

Also, if someone if looking for "first strike" and has 3 controllers message me for a team slayer game. We'll go in, you kill one of my guys, we quit out, start another game, I kill one of your guys, and we go our separate ways.

I am on now through the evening. Send me a message and I'll send you a party invite.

D.A.N.
12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I really need the Stockpile achievement and I'm on often. If someone needs me to be part of a group to help boost the other ones I'm fine with that too. I don't know if the banning people for AFK players thing is legit but I have two extra controllers if necessary. Send me a message on Xbox Live.

Evil409
12-21-2010, 10:29 PM
It says that it's an achievement, challenge and commendation boosting thread, but i've only seen people that want to go for achievements. Do you get banned for boosting commendations? If not then i'd like to boost a few cuz i honestly don't like playing matchmaking much at all and i've only got 1 silver commendation. But hell, if you can get banned, i don't want to risk it.

Either way i need Cross-mappin', Offensive Driver, Totally Worth It, and You Ate All The Chips.

GT - Evil409

mrbonelly
12-21-2010, 10:37 PM
It says that it's an achievement, challenge and commendation boosting thread, but i've only seen people that want to go for achievements. Do you get banned for boosting commendations? If not then i'd like to boost a few cuz i honestly don't like playing matchmaking much at all and i've only got 1 silver commendation. But hell, if you can get banned, i don't want to risk it.

Either way i need Cross-mappin', Offensive Driver, Totally Worth It, and You Ate All The Chips.

GT - Evil409

You may get banned if you are boosting with non-active players. I have personally still boosted challenges and commendations since Bungie reported such new restrictions and haven't gotten banned, or gotten my cR's wiped off. We've been giving each guest account at least 1-2 kills per game.

dadunkindude
12-22-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm still online and willing to help anyone out with anything... All I need is a first strike medal.

Nar1217
12-22-2010, 01:25 AM
looking for all the dlc map achments. I just got them. I have 3 comtrollers.

LostPatriot
12-22-2010, 02:03 AM
Will be online tonight if anyone wants to boost the stockpile achievement(You ate all the chips) and also the totally worth it.
gt. lostpatriot83

Floyd the Barber
12-22-2010, 02:38 AM
My GT is FL0YD theBarber. I need help with most of the Noble Pack achievements and I will help others get what ever they need. If we can get 8 people together that would be great. Send request if you want to join.

Infernatilus
12-22-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm up for getting the newer Achievements, feel free to add me or send a message. :)

Got 2 controllers too.

mutantkilla
12-22-2010, 04:34 AM
hey im looking to do the new achievements but the thing is i kinda dont want to boost for it. i just want to be able to play in the suitable gametype for a chance at them. if thats ok with people? illl be on for the next 3 hours or so

StretchHardy
12-22-2010, 07:14 AM
I personally need the DLC achievements. GT: Stretch Hardy

Ashinho206
12-22-2010, 09:48 AM
We've got loads of people asking to join teams to boost, but nobody creating a team or getting things organised?

I'd do it myself but I've left my mic round a friends house, can someone add me (and others) and sort something out for tonight?

Last Few People Wanting Achievements:
- Ashinho206
- Stretch Hardy
- FL0YD theBarber
- Lostpatriot83
- Evil409

Sorry if I missed you out, just added the most recent ones :)

brgm
12-22-2010, 06:13 PM
I have 6 controllers wanting to do You Blew It Up *only* tonight. Will post more details later. But I have been boosting the other dlc achievements with afk players and haven't been banned yet...

yooo67
12-22-2010, 06:15 PM
I need people to do a full party boosting lobby for the dlc achievements. No guests please (unless they're actually playing)

jabs1986
12-22-2010, 08:22 PM
i need the stockpile achievment its pissing me off. add me GT: HJabs1986

i will help boost

dadunkindude
12-22-2010, 08:23 PM
I'll organize the challenges for tonight. We'll begin around 7 pm Pacific Time. Specifically "Both Barrels," "You Ate All the Chips" and the Death from the grave one. We'll play rumble pit for both barrels and death from the grave. Team objective is on the menu for chips. We could also do team slayer and pick elite slayer for poppin and locking. Put your name below mine to sign up. Guests are okay, as long as we get 2-3 kills with them before we begin boosting. We can also knock out the assist challenge for today in rumble pit.

Oh, and please, for the love of god, have a mic. It makes things so much easier.

1. dadunkindude

jabs1986
12-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanx for "dadunkindude" i got all my noble map achievments.

im still willing to help any one boost there achievments my gt: HJabs1986

LostPatriot
12-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Getting a team together to help everyone get all the achievements for this dlc. I wont be on till 10 pm pst but as soon as I'm on I will message everyone that has sent me a message that they are interested. Send a message and friend request to gt: LostPatriot83 to get signed up for tonight.

DerEnglaender
12-22-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm up for boosting any/all noble map pack related achievments

i can bring in 2 guests

1.DerEnglaender
2.DerEnglaender(1)
3.DerEnglaender(2)

Do team objective first to get "You Ate All the Chips"
then rumble pit to get "Totally Worth It" and "Cross-Mappin'" if time permits

Fyrestarter00
12-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Lucked out and got it after 15 matches.

PhoenixMakayo
12-23-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm up for some working together for the 'You ate all the chips' achievement.

Unbrokensoul
12-23-2010, 02:26 AM
new dlc boosting add me

LostPatriot
12-23-2010, 03:33 AM
Only need 4 more players for a full party boosting for tonight at 10pm pst. If you want in send me a message gt: LostPatriot83

Sansebasmx
12-23-2010, 04:05 AM
I need only 2 achievements, the one from stockpile and totally worth it.
If anyone is interested send me a message, ill gladly help you with your achievements. GT: Sansebasmx

Unbrokensoul
12-23-2010, 04:23 AM
anyone up 4 boosting dlc add me

Unbrokensoul
12-23-2010, 04:58 AM
i got me and one other guy

MrPatMcGroin
12-23-2010, 05:43 AM
looking to play a few games with some people to get the YOU ATE ALL THE CHIPS or in other words stockpile achievement. not gonna boost.. just want a team to play with and try to get it that way.

gamertag = Mr PatMcG

zombielord24
12-23-2010, 05:55 AM
Hey guys i'm on right now willing to go for stockpile achievement and any others needed. I just need the stockpile one though.

zombielord24
12-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who just helped out.

Alpha1Niner
12-23-2010, 10:07 AM
need help with dlc from the grave achievement. alpha 1 niner (with spaces, online now)

DerEnglaender
12-23-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm up for boosting any/all noble map pack related achievments

i can bring in 2 guests

1.DerEnglaender
2.DerEnglaender(1)
3.DerEnglaender(2)
4.Ashinho206
5.Ashinho206(1)
6.Ashinho206(2)
7.HellRaisingFish
8.HellRaisingFish(1)

Do team objective first to get "You Ate All the Chips"
then rumble pit to get "Totally Worth It" and "Cross-Mappin'" if time permits

We are UK based and hoping to do the session tomorrow (24th) at ca 15:00 GMT. Group full but if you want to sign up as a reserve then send me a message/FR to DerEnglaender

brgm
12-23-2010, 03:23 PM
edited edit

BanditBanks
12-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Looking to do the Stockpile achievement.
I can bring in 2 guests, 3 if you can use Rock Band/Guitar Hero controllers.

Online now and will be for a long time.

Just message BanditBanks
Cheers.

EDIT: Never mind I got it eventually :)
My offer still stands however, if you wanna boost it, I can help.

Sploogenon
12-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Lookin to boost. If you cam help that would be amazing.

Shademaster
12-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Looking for a team of people who can help boost the DLC achievements.
I can help you with yours if you need them.
I still need:

Totally Worth It (double kill from the grave)
You Ate All The Chips (collect all flags in Stockpile game)

I really only need help getting Totally Worth It and You Ate All The Chips. I am working at You Blew It Up right now and would be willing to get the other ones at any time.
I will be online all night tonight so send me a message if you want to help and be helped.
GT: SH4D3M4S73R

PRmykey327
12-23-2010, 11:30 PM
im on right now.. tring to get all the dlc achievments

iTz x Ch4o5
12-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Looking to boost all DLC achievements.
I will be online all night.
My gamertag is I xC hA oT iC I

Chrispy4160
12-24-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm looking to get the stockpile one. Anybody want to lend a hand, send a message. GT: Chrispy4160

PRmykey327
12-24-2010, 10:36 AM
im on right now for the rest of the day trying to get these achevos

DerEnglaender
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
EDIT:
All done

withoutlove1242
12-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Quick question, How do you boost free for all after getting all people? is it same way as in halo 3 where you switch language setting to some aisan language and put preference to language? thx either reply or easier msg me on live

withoutlove1242
12-24-2010, 05:09 PM
LOOKING FOR PARTY TO BOOST ALL DLC ACHIEVES TONIGHT AT 10PM EASTERN
Required:
Mic,
Good attitude,
Halo reach Dlc :P

Please sign below if interested.(if you have extra controllers that you can use(not GH) put them down.

1.)Withoutlove124
2.)Withoutlove124(guest)
3.)Withoutlove124(guest)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Copy and paste ENTIRE post and add your name/guests

UberExplodey
12-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Required:
Mic,
Good attitude,

Please sign below if interested.(if you have extra controllers that you can use(not GH) put them down.

1.)Withoutlove124
2.)Withoutlove124(guest)
3.)Withoutlove124(guest)
4.)UberExplodey
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

I'm down for this.

Shademaster
12-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Looking for a team of people who can help boost the DLC achievements.
I can help you with yours if you need them.
I still need:

Totally Worth It (double kill from the grave)
You Ate All The Chips (collect all flags in Stockpile game)

I really only need help getting Totally Worth It and You Ate All The Chips. I am working at You Blew It Up right now and would be willing to get the other ones at any time.
I will be online all night tonight so send me a message if you want to help and be helped.
GT: SH4D3M4S73R

xbfrittsox360
12-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Wow finally got it by myself. Nevermind!

Shademaster
12-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Required:
Mic,
Good attitude,

1.)Withoutlove124
2.)Withoutlove124(guest)
3.)Withoutlove124(guest)
4.)UberExplodey
5.)SH4D3M4S73R
6.)SH4D3M4S73R(guest)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

Sean 94
12-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Looking to make a boosting group to get all Noble Map Pack achievements.

Our current list :

- x iSkiRMishx
- x iSkiRMishx (1) *
- bone21
- bone21 (1) *
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

* = guest

We need 12 people in total, but you if you have guest controllers, please use them !

Send me ( x iSkiRMishx ) a message to join the boosting group !

iTz x Ch4o5
12-24-2010, 08:29 PM
looking for party to boost all dlc achieves tonight at 10pm eastern
required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc :p

please sign below if interested.(if you have extra controllers that you can use(not gh) put them down.

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
copy and paste entire post and add your name/guests

the catastrophe account is my cousin so we should both be able to play =)

BADASSBASS137
12-24-2010, 08:51 PM
i still need "you ate all the chips", "your blew it up", and "totally worth it" but im happy to help out on any other ones too. msg me plz

withoutlove1242
12-24-2010, 09:19 PM
looking for party to boost all dlc achieves tonight at 10pm eastern

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

please sign below if interested.(if you have extra controllers that you can use(not gh) put them down.

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)

k1ng Brownie
12-24-2010, 10:20 PM
ooking for party to boost all dlc achieves tonight at 10pm eastern

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)
11.)
12.)

withoutlove1242
12-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Looking for party to boost all dlc achieves tonight at 10pm eastern

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)
11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx
12.)Khaot1x
13(extra).
14(extra).
15(extra).
16(extra).
WE WILL MOST LIKELY NEED EXTRAS!

Sargeant Renkor
12-24-2010, 11:18 PM

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)
11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx
12.)Khaot1x
13.)Sargeant Renkor
14.)Sargeant Renkor (guest)
15.)(extra)
16.)(extra)

OHSNAP
12-24-2010, 11:56 PM

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)
11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx
12.)Khaot1x
13.)Sargeant Renkor
15.)IIIx SNAP xIII
16.)(extra)

m_thanos
12-24-2010, 11:59 PM
[QUOTE=Sargeant Renkor;3856736]Looking for party to boost all dlc achieves tonight at 10pm eastern

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)
4.)uberexplodey
5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)
7.)I xC hA oT iC I
8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I
9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)
11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx
12.)Khaot1x
13.)Sargeant Renkor
15.)(extra)
16.)SuzukGsxr

thesmug1
12-25-2010, 12:05 AM
i am looking for people with the DLC looking for the "you blew it up" and "you ate all the chips" achievements. i am on right now. message me if interested.

GT: deaconblues691

withoutlove1242
12-25-2010, 12:28 AM

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)

4.)uberexplodey

5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)

7.)I xC hA oT iC I

8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I

9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)

11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx

12.)Khaot1x
----------------
Extras VVVV
13.)Sargeant Renkor
15.)IIIx SNAP xIII
16.)SuzukGsxr
WE WILL MOST LIKELY NEED MORE EXTRAS!

thesmug1
12-25-2010, 01:16 AM

Required:
Mic,
good attitude,
halo reach dlc

1.)withoutlove124
2.)withoutlove124(guest)
3.)withoutlove124(guest)

4.)uberexplodey

5.)sh4d3m4s73r
6.)sh4d3m4s73r(guest)

7.)I xC hA oT iC I

8.)I CaTa5tRoPhE I

9.)k1ng brownie
10.)k1ng brownie(guest)

11.)xxicpxjuggaloxx

12.)Khaot1x
----------------
Extras VVVV
13.)Sargeant Renkor
15.)IIIx SNAP xIII
16.)SuzukGsxr
17.)deaconblues691
WE WILL MOST LIKELY NEED MORE EXTRAS!

Sargeant Renkor
12-25-2010, 02:36 AM
im looking to get the "Totally worth it" and "you ate all the chips" and "you blew it up!" i dont have a party so if someone here does please invite, i have a guest available and i will stay as long as everyone gets the achievements they want. MSG me

tuxedowarrior
12-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Hey everybody I just want to find some guys who are trying to get the dlc achievements so hit me up on tuxedowarrior

arkirch
12-25-2010, 07:04 AM
i need help with cross mappin' and totally worth it. if their are any lobbys around PLEASE invite me i will be glad to help.

WhitePheonix WP
12-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Hey boosting "you ate all my chips" need 8 people counting me also willing to help others with halo reach achieves if i can, taking ghost controllers GT: WhitePheonix WP
:)
1.)WhitePheonix WP
2.)WhitePheonix 1
3.)WhitePheonix 2
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)

ThaFireman
12-25-2010, 09:20 PM
Looking to find 2 more people for a run through of Legendary co-op. Me and my friend are ready to do it right now. Send me a message or friend request. GT = II Narkoticz

Fudge Gnomes
12-26-2010, 12:12 AM
i can take up 4 slots, someone invite me for dlc achievments!
GT:Fudge Gnomes

viperhwa11088
12-26-2010, 12:40 AM
I'll be on in roughly 5 minutes to do what's left of the boosting achievement wise for my account, and will help anyone who needs some help on the others! Shoot me a message/invite and we'll get them done!

GT: SiK RoGuE

iTz x Ch4o5
12-26-2010, 01:08 AM
Looking to boost

TOTALLY WORTH IT (Double Kill From Grave )
YOU ATE ALL THE CHIPS ( Collect All Flags In A Stockpile Game )

I will be online all night.

My gamertag is I xC hA oT iC I

escuchan
12-26-2010, 01:13 AM
looking to boost majority of the dlc achievements. i have 4 controllers. message o F R O G G Y

Ceejus
12-26-2010, 08:59 AM
Looking to boost all noble map pack dlc achievements so I can finally get my damn EVA helmet in waypoint. I have 4 controllers. Message me on xbl.

Basser182
12-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Looking for someone who wants to do campaign on legendary in coop. The solo-achievments for that drives me nuts, plus coop is way more fun.
Gamertag as seen below, if someone is up for it, just let me know.

andysatriani
12-26-2010, 04:08 PM
anyone want to boost dlc achievement? put me on the list :)
add my GT EarendurRingern

D3aTh By LeEr0y
12-26-2010, 07:49 PM
looking to boost all dlc achievements.
message or friend request d3ath by leer0y if interested

Viper187
12-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Anyone doing legit boosting parties for multiplayer commendations? I'm getting sick of all these pussies using armor lock and shit. I'd definitely rather boost downshift and vehicle kills, but it takes a large group for that. Can setting your search restrictions/language to obscure shit allow for a smaller group to get a match going without interference?

Ceejus
12-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Looking for one more person with three controllers or three more people for dlc achievement boosting. Anyone around?

stevivor
12-27-2010, 01:21 AM
I've got two consoles and 8 controllers...just looking for 4 people (or 4 controllers) to do the Invasion DLC cheevo. Hit me upon xbox live if interested (I'm stevivor). :)

arroshot777
12-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Looking to boost all dlc achievments
i can have (3 more controllers) for a total of 4 ppl
GT : Arroshot777

Nikt 1000
12-27-2010, 02:08 AM
BOOSTING FOR DLC CHEEVS :
Granade achivment
Stockpile
Rocket race

Need 5 people extra controllers are fine for the first two ,rocket race will require 16 as its on mult-team

Message if intrested

E10phoenix
12-27-2010, 02:21 AM
i need to boost the dlc achievements, so please message me on xbox live as soon as you can and we can get to it. Im from europe and am available most of the time.

darkphoenix1992

THe Silent Assassin
12-27-2010, 03:01 AM
looking to boost multiplayer on reach
have dlc
CT: Haze 4 life

Kakarotto07
12-27-2010, 10:04 AM
boosting for any dlc achievement or any achievement in general but looking to boost the stockpile achievement in particular. hit me up on xbox live same as username and i have an extra controller.

ralleke
12-27-2010, 01:08 PM
nvm................

HackedInPieces
12-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Looking for a team to run through legendary. Im down to play almost all the time

GT: HackedInPieces

Jamookie
12-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Looking to trade "Totally Worth It" achievement (Kill 2 enemies from the grave in multiplayer). Add me and send a message with request. GT: Jamookie

Tamizander Rey
12-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Might be too lame, but I'm looking if anyone is boosting Skunked!. Let me know.
GT: Tamizander
Up for helping out anyone else.

TE4RIN IT UP
12-28-2010, 01:28 AM
just got the game, read to knock some of the mulitplayer achievements out the way.
GT: TE4RIN IT UP

MotoJoe
12-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Need all DLC achvs
GT- EsG MotoJoe

SalmonMan84
12-28-2010, 02:41 PM
Still looking for some people for getting Jorge's helmet. I have 1 extra controller/extra gamertag... I'll be on for awhile this morning..

SalmonMan84 is my gamertag. I will help and return the favor... BY ACHIEVEMENTS! Perverts! JK... Seriously I have 1250/1250 and all awards EXCEPT Jorgie boy's helmet, I just want 100% on everything :-(

LibertyCap89
12-28-2010, 03:01 PM
I need the crappy Stockpile achievement still, is it able to be boosted? Can't seem to get it my team always just wonders off and avoids the flags! :mad:

DepTomAce
12-28-2010, 03:27 PM
I also need the skunked achievement. Send me a message or friend request.

1. DepTomAce
2. Tamizander

CLOUD STR1FE
12-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Looking for anyone with actual skill and a Mic that knows the maps and call outs to party up in noble map pack.

GT - CLOUD STR1FE

TE4RIN IT UP
12-28-2010, 04:14 PM
added u deptomace.

PENGU1N
12-28-2010, 05:47 PM
I just need Cross Mappin', but I'd help with other achievements. And I would love to get a 5 multi-kill for the avatar award. I have 2 controllers

GT: PENGU1N

mrbonelly
12-28-2010, 06:03 PM
If anyone is still into MM challenge boosting with 4 controllers then hit me up. Tag is PHUTURE 909. Apparently either bungie put a good scare on everyone or nobody really cares to MM boost anymore.

Check my bio for times & days i can boost

xspit
12-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Looking to boost all the DLC multiplayer achievements. I have 4 controllers and I am willing to help with anything in return. Online now. GT:xSPIT

DunamisMan
12-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Feel free to add me to get DLC achievements. I will be on at 8pm Pacific time tonight. Always message me too if you need something.

uh oh its renaud
12-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I am trying to get a party together to get the stockpile achievement where u get all of the flags. if you are good and you have a Mic message me and we'll do this

Gamertag uh0h its renaud

Plz don't waste my time if ur garbage at the game

Thank you

TE4RIN IT UP
12-28-2010, 09:08 PM
add me for multiplayer achievements . GT: TE4RIN IT UP

FantasticMrCox
12-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Anyone needs an extra person for the dlc send us a message on live