PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Problem

InsaneKiller911
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
my xbox is now messed up. i don't know whats wrong with it but i think it might be the e74 error. so anyway i was playing gta 4 tlad and was looking at the stats and all of a sudden it froze. so i turned off my xbox and started playing again(thinking it was nothing) then a minute later an all pink screen poped up and it froze again. now everytime i turn my xbox on it freezes at the 360 logo and makes a beeping noise. this is a refurbished 360 from febuary 2008 and i first bought my elite from july 2007 so im also wondering if its still under warranty (i know the rrod and e74 has the 3 year but is this problem covered or do i have pay for the repair?)

Ebonix
06-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Keep on turning it on and using it untill it breaks. Mine started like this about a week ago, I kept turning the xbox on for the rest of the day when I was home and after a good couple of times, it kept coming up with 3 red lights.

Thats also 3 year warranty.

InsaneKiller911
06-07-2009, 04:08 AM
well it seems to be fine now but it froze once, so i guess ill just have to see how it goes

InsaneKiller911
06-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Ok so I guess this was early signs of the rrod since it froze again while playing cod 4 and then when I restarted it I got the rrod. I guess its an early birthday present for me since my birthday is friday lol. Now to talk to some indian guy over the phone to get it fixed